OM wanted to know how long I have gone without sex

Single OM is questioning me how long I have not have sex with my spouse. I didn't answer him. Should I answer him and why is he asking this question?

FusionCutter
Single OM is questioning me how long I have not have sex with my spouse. I didn't answer him. Should I answer him and why is he asking this question?

Surely you must have some thoughts about why he's asking you. What are your opinions?

I got no clue why he asked.

I had a MM ask me the same question recently. I think that he wants to see if you are receptive to sleeping with him. If you're not having it at home, you might be interested in him. It was smart of you not to answer him.

I could guess:

1) he likes being intimate (provide you are) with you "soon" after being with your H

2) the opposite of #1

3) perhaps he imagines impregnating the W of another man and seeks some reassurance the child is his

4) maybe he seeks plausible deniability to you becoming pregnant should that happen

5) if you are not sleeping with him...maybe he is trying to entice you

6) maybe he enjoys the imagery of you with your H

7) maybe he enjoys "getting one up on your H" by sleeping with you - its an oblique competition for him.

...the reasons could go on and on...

Why not just ask him why he wants to know?

...and you offer far to little info to make any type of guess really...

Because he wants to know if you're banging your husband :rolleyes:

• Like 10
Because he wants to know if you're banging your husband :rolleyes:

It may be an affair, but sometimes OM/OWs do not want to consider their AP is also f*cking their husband/wife.

Some assume the AP is not having sex with their spouse and some APs will not burst that bubble, or claim they are in a sexless marriage, whether they are or not..

Some can live with sharing, some just cannot.

Most men I guess would want their AP to be only sleeping with them, but some men get a kick out of sleeping with other men's wives and do not care or get turned on if she is also sleeping with her spouse.

• Like 2
It may be an affair, but sometimes OM/OWs do not want to consider their AP is also f*cking their husband/wife.

Some assume the AP is not having sex with their spouse and some APs will not burst that bubble, or claim they are in a sexless marriage, whether they are or not..

Some can live with sharing, some just cannot.

Most men I guess would want their AP to be only sleeping with them, but some men get a kick out of sleeping with other men's wives and do not care or get turned on if she is also sleeping with her spouse.

Why do you think this is? And why would they not also be turned on by their wife also sleeping with someone else?

[/b]

Why do you think this is? And why would they not also be turned on by their wife also sleeping with someone else?

It is a sexual fetish called cuckolding, where the fetishist is stimulated by their partner choosing to have sex with someone else.

It is usually the husband who wants his wife to sleep with other men, either in his view or not, but other variants exist.

understand50

Are you, having, or have had, or really considering, sex with him?

The will answer depend on:

1) If you are in an active affair with him.

2) or going to be in a affair with him.

3) or do not want, or will not have an affair with him.

Let us know.

• Like 1

The answer to this question should be either "before we entered our exclusive, committed relationship" or "none of your business."

Darren Steez

What? So you're talking about paper mache sculpting and their impact on southern sahara walruses and he suddenly asked how long it's been since you had sex?

bentleychic

You should answer and be honest so he can make appropriate decisions based on that if he wants to.

• Like 2
whichwayisup

Be honest. You're married so obviously a person who gets involved (aka your OM) with a married woman must assume that they sleep in the same bed, still have sex with their spouses on occasion. I'm sure you do family outings, go on vacation together, celebrate holidays, birthdays etc together as well, right?

He is asking because he's jealous. He wants you all to himself and doesn't want to share you. He has feelings for you and no matter what happens in your affair, he is the one who is going to be hurt, even if it isn't intentional, he will still hurt.

May I ask why you're cheating on your husband and risking everything by having an affair with another man?

• Like 1
  • Author

I would have leave my spouse but I stay on for the sake of my child and I am pushing myself to face the deep **** caused by him. I did not sleep with the other guy because I see him as a close friend. Call me a coward, but I really feel very lost.

• Like 1
understand50
I would have leave my spouse but I stay on for the sake of my child and I am pushing myself to face the deep **** caused by him. I did not sleep with the other guy because I see him as a close friend. Call me a coward, but I really feel very lost.

Livingon,

In answer to the first question,

"Originally Posted by livingon View Post

Single OM is questioning me how long I have not have sex with my spouse. I didn't answer him. Should I answer him and why is he asking this question?"

1) He was looking for sex from you, and no you should not.

If you are hurting in your marriage, and are looking for some,advise post your problems and we can talk about them. Some on LS will be hurtful, but some of us will try and give you benefit of our experience and maybe some tools for making things better. Could you post what is going with your spouse?

I can say, from your above post, you are a loving mother, and are doing your best. You are not a coward.

I wish you good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thank you for your kind words, understand50. I know it clearly I am a married woman with a kid. My husband is heavily in debt again, I have completely lost my confidence in him. Once he is in debt, we sold our house to clear his debts. He has been lying to me for so many years and yet he got the guts to say he is trying to protect the family.

I change my thoughts about him and I see that he is just a weakling. I didn't want to cause myself further misery by getting myself deeply involved with the OM, he refused to see me as a friend. He wanted further but I am not ready.