MM is at work...

And he got a haircut and beard trim and is dressed nice and it's killing me... :(

I feel for you. I struggle and no longer work with mine. It was very difficult when I did. Mind over heart (or loins). His exterior is sheep's clothing. Put the mental energy to something good for yourself. I'm doing some tedious tasks at work today just to have something else to focus On. I'll give myself a half hour to dwell later.

• Like 1
And he got a haircut and beard trim and is dressed nice and it's killing me... :(

Is this the first time you've seen him again ? You wouldn't see him for two weeks , right? Ugh I can imagine that that's hard for you!!! I hope you won't have to see him (from the corner of your eyes?) the whole time!!

devastated777

Shut up!!! Mine shaved his off! I was sad at first but now I love it. Yes, NC has been broken. fml

Are you guys talking? Do tell...

• Author
Shut up!!! Mine shaved his off! I was sad at first but now I love it. Yes, NC has been broken. fml

Are you guys talking? Do tell...

He shaved his off. Said it's for a "fresh start." I'm assuming he means in his M/life.

We're talking, but only about work stuff. He looked me up and down and made a gesture that he normally does that means, "You look nice today."

Ugh.

• Like 1
goodgirlgonebad15
He shaved his off. Said it's for a "fresh start." I'm assuming he means in his M/life.

We're talking, but only about work stuff. He looked me up and down and made a gesture that he normally does that means, "You look nice today."

Ugh.

Do you feel like talking to him and seeing that nothing has changed is helping you get over it? Or does the talking to him make it worse?

• Author
Do you feel like talking to him and seeing that nothing has changed is helping you get over it? Or does the talking to him make it worse?

Worse. Just seeing him tuggs at the heartstrings.

LovelyBrown

Ugh.

OMG! Do they do this on purpose?! Mine came in on Monday he looked soooo HOT, like actually dressed and with a haircut. He NEVER dresses up. I almost died. Lord help me, I really shouldn't want to sleep with this man but I really really do... *le sigh*

Hope you're able to keep strong. You can do this!

• Author
OMG! Do they do this on purpose?! Mine came in on Monday he looked soooo HOT, like actually dressed and with a haircut. He NEVER dresses up. I almost died. Lord help me, I really shouldn't want to sleep with this man but I really really do... *le sigh*

Hope you're able to keep strong. You can do this!

Dude. Is it the same guy? I tried reading your posts for some info that would help me confirm that it's not, but there's nothing...

• Like 1
LovelyBrown
Dude. Is it the same guy? I tried reading your posts for some info that would help me confirm that it's not, but there's nothing...

Well if he's nerdy cute, has a great dadbod, dreamy blue eyes and likes to ruin women, then probably YES! LMAO. JERKS!

• Like 1
  • Author
Well if he's nerdy cute, has a great dadbod, dreamy blue eyes and likes to ruin women, then probably YES! LMAO. JERKS!

Green eyes, but the rest is spot on!

Admittedly, I thought I was talking to devastated777. :o

LovelyBrown
Green eyes, but the rest is spot on!

Admittedly, I thought I was talking to devastated777. :o

Oh ooops!

Regardless, watch out for those nerds! It's always the quiet ones...

• Like 2
devastated777
"Don't think I haven't been thinking about you and missing you."

Argh.

Ok...I'm being nit picky and over analyzing but that sounds so confident...that he is giving you a crumb or patting you on the head. Sorry, but he knows he could come over tonight, if he could. just sayin

• Like 1
  • Author
Rose,

My MM has green eyes. and says Argh all the time.hmmmm

I'm the one who says Argh.

Does yours have kids?

• Like 1
  • Author
Ok...I'm being nit picky and over analyzing but that sounds so confident...that he is giving you a crumb or patting you on the head. Sorry, but he knows he could come over tonight, if he could. just sayin

Yup. I just looked at him and smiled, and he told me not to get him all worked up.

• Like 2
Hope Shimmers
Yup. I just looked at him and smiled, and he told me not to get him all worked up.

When he says crap like that, just say:

"If I throw a stick will you leave?"

• Like 6
devastated777
I'm the one who says Argh.

Does yours have kids?

He has 4. we are funny! there is NO WAY. Right??

Hope Shimmers
He has 4. we are funny! there is NO WAY. Right??

Wouldn't be the first time it has happened here.

• Like 2
devastated777

It's happened on here before?? Wow

If this is the case, which I highly doubt, we would have to devise the perfect plan. mwhahahaha

• Author
When he says crap like that, just say:

"If I throw a stick will you leave?"

He's looking at me like I'm a piece of meat and he hasn't eaten in years.

And I like it. :o

• Like 2