AP changed overnight..

• Author

It has been a year..

There was a DDay. But contact resumed as usual after 2 weeks of silence. Then he began distant and contacts becoming lesser and eventually no contacts now..

It has been a year..

There was a DDay. But contact resumed as usual after 2 weeks of silence. Then he began distant and contacts becoming lesser and eventually no contacts now..

Reasons could be :

His wife probably found out about the continued and has filled /threatened to divorce him

He may finally have decided to commit to his marriage.

• Like 1
ShatteredHearts

More than likely he decided to recommit to his marriage. Going cold turkey was probably too hard for him, so he slowly pulled the bandaid off instead of ripping it off and being done. From what I've learned with my ex MM, they are selfish and only care about their feelings, wants and needs.

• Like 1
still_an_Angel

He may have gotten caught again and thus decided his A with you is much too risky for his M. You might not get the answers you seek on this so its best to be prepared.

Thanks all the response.. I suspected it was his wife..

What are the chances like he ever to be in contact again?

I think what I'd be asking myself is...what are the chances that I can get myself to a place where I don't need to be hanging on, waiting and wishing for contact from a liar and a cheat, only to be put second and to resume a cycle of pain and uncertainty?

Try and find the strength to end contact. Do you really just want to be something he runs to when he feels like it? Aren't you worth more than this?

Take some time to work hard on yourself to get to a better place in life. Chatting to a professional would likely help you a lot and speed up the process.

Good luck <3

• Like 4

If he wants to save his marriage and is true about it, then he will NOT contact you again.

I know you may want closure, but it really is best to realise that getting involved with a MM was wrong. Take some responsibility for this and get yourself in a better frame of mind, so you can find an available man who is able to wine, dine and romance you without looking over his shoulder.

Ifyou don't believe you deserve better, you'll never get better. Believe in yourself, or nobody else will.

• Like 4
whichwayisup
What could be the reasons that my affair partner changed overnight..

Is he seeing another woman or the wife?

Chances are, his wife found out.

If he did meet another OW, there's not much you can do about it. Either way, think about ending it because this guy is not into you, you deserve a man who will love only you and make you happy, not sad.

• Like 2