relationship with the X.

i probably won't get many answers on this one but... :D

Q for all the fOW/fOM turned spouses, who are now in serious & official relationships or marriages with their former MM/MW - how do you get along with their ex?

does the ex of your partner know about the A? are you on friendly terms with her or him? do you have any kind of relationship and how does that work?

thank you.

Some people should come forward.

The folks I can think of off the top of my head either seem to strongly despise the ex and have a fraught relationship or simply no relationship at all.

• Like 1
  • Author
Some people should come forward.

The folks I can think of off the top of my head either seem to strongly despise the ex and have a fraught relationship or simply no relationship at all.

same here. i have only 3 examples (including myself & my parents) where the relationships are good & friendly.

i was trying to see if there is anyone out here who actually has a decent relationship with their partner's X, too.

me & my xH's new wife have a good relationship, so do my mother & my stepmother - in both situations there was an A, a lot of pain & anger but nobody ever started any drama.