Composing NC Letter

Hello

After discovering that I was the OW in a relationship (please read my previous post) I have not contacted this idiot. Blocked him from all communications. Its been about 5 weeks since I discovered this and I have started receiving text messages from him on another new cell phone number. It seems to me that he is trying to continue a relationship with me.

I am looking for help in composing a scathing NC letter/email with maybe sending a copy to his wife so that this will stop him contacting me again in the future.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Rainbowlove

I'm guessing if you even hint that you are going expose the affair to his wife, he'll cease immediately.

Do you want to tell his wife?

Chasing_mya

Block his new #. If he still manages to continue, tell him that you'll tell his wife and perhaps that will be enough incentive for him to stop contacting you. If it gets down to that go through with your threat. You have done great going 5 weeks NC.

Best advise: No contact at all. No letters no nothing. Move on in life. If you have to write a good bye letter but don't send it and lock it away. continue to avoid him at all cost. Move on in life (Am sure you do) and close this affair in your heart. Wishing you all best. be strong

I am very proud of you of the 5 weeks. I started feeling better only after 8 weeks. And now I finally moved on. Don't interrupt your healing process.