I think he went NC on me

Confusion_Reigns

Confusion_Reigns

But hasn't told me yet. I'm feeling all kinds of bad right now. Hes just not answering me at all. Kinda horrible really. Maybe he could have at least let me know...I'm worried & mad & upset & heartbroken. Dang. What if something really bad has happened to him? What if I never see him again? What if he really was just using me? What if he met someone else?

I'm just trying to keep it together right now. It'll get better, no matter the reason for his mia...but I hate this

calm down, sweetheart.

what happened? when was the last time you heard from him?

• Author
Confusion_Reigns

I talked to him Friday...just like normal & that was it. Poof nothing since then. This is not normal for us. We usually talk & text all day, everyday. I've "seen" him on Facebook...I thimk I'm mostly just worried about him. It's just not normal for us.

gettingstronger

If he is on social media, he is not hurt or injured- he went NC for whatever reason and that's just a ****ty thing to do-

I am a BS and when dday hit, I insisted my husband contact our OW and even offer to meet in person-sure, I was pissed, but if something needs to end, it needs to end, not just hang out there-thats crappy-

• Author
Confusion_Reigns

& al my own insecurities are taking hold of me...I'm doubting all his loving words & actions. What if he was lying the whole time?

• Author
Confusion_Reigns

I'm the married one...what if he just got sick of the situation? The limitations...of waiting for me?

I'm the married one...what if he just got sick of the situation? The limitations...of waiting for me?

Well if that's the case then it will be over, just to be blunt about it.

Not knowing is hard and makes it harder to move forward but give it a few days and see if he reaches out or message him asking him to simply say it's over if it is.

If you see him online and he's clearly alive but ignores you, well we can't say for certain why but I'd just try to find the silver lining ad it being a fresh start for you.

gettingstronger

If he is single, he possibly could have met someone, that is what single people do-

Have you reached out to him?

• Author
Confusion_Reigns

He just contacted me. He's ok & I'm good. Thank you everyone for the much needed & appreciated support :)

• 1 month later...
  • Author
Confusion_Reigns

& I am so happy!! That man is truly amazing...& kind & loving & smart gentle sweet....he is peace....

Is this the same man that you posted earlier today you were leaving as he had cheated on you numerous times?

I'm trying to see what is "amazing","kind", "loving" or "sweet" about that.

no its the guy she is cheating with. I think they took a break. Now she has found out her husband is cheating on her and she is complaining about it in the infidelity section. Its really hard to follow.

Good luck lol

• Like 1
:love: he really is a very wonderful man :love:

Haha,so now at least you can tell your hubby you are cheating as well

• Like 1

Not trying to be mean or judgmental but this kind of just seems like a big game. You won't leave your husband to be with the OM even though you've made clear that your marriage is basically a sham. Your worried that the OM is going to move on because you are afraid to leave your marriage. Husband is cheating, you are cheating, OM is cheating himself. What a giant , sick cluster F.

• Like 13
whichwayisup
& I am so happy!! That man is truly amazing...& kind & loving & smart gentle sweet....he is peace....

Yet a month ago you were in tears, wondering if he was using you, he disappeared on you and then ignored you.

Not sure I understand your situation fully here, you're married and your H is also having an affair, why not come clean and have an open marriage?

• Like 3
Lurkeraspect

Confusion,

If anyone needs to leave their husband, it's you. Your marriage has been defunt for years, you don't love him, he doesn't love you. It's an arrangement. Just move on. Your kids are grown, there isn't nothing holing you back, just GO already. I truly hope you're not here 3 years from now with the same story.

It's okay, just GO.

no its the guy she is cheating with. I think they took a break. Now she has found out her husband is cheating on her and she is complaining about it in the infidelity section. Its really hard to follow.

Good luck lol

Yet a month ago you were in tears, wondering if he was using you, he disappeared on you and then ignored you.

Not sure I understand your situation fully here, you're married and your H is also having an affair, why not come clean and have an open marriage?

Damn.

Lmao.

• Author
Confusion_Reigns

My friend is back in town & I'm very happy. He makes me happy. I never knew a man could be like him. He actually reminds me a lot of my Dad who raised me....& who I miss very much... My Dad was an amazing man too. Kind & patient...& smart omg he's so smart....I love his voice, the way he talks & the things he talks about...always very good conversation.

He will be here for the summer & probably up until right before Christmas...then he'll probably go back to be with his kids for the rest of the winter. That's how it's been going for the last few years for him. I believe it will continue like this for quite some time & I'm ok with this....I know how much his kids mean to him.

& the weird thing is that I trust him. I have no way of really knowing what he's doing but I trust what he says....& I have a hard time trusting anyone...for some reason it's different with him.

:love: I'm happy & he is peace for me

the_artist_1970
My friend is back in town & I'm very happy. He makes me happy. I never knew a man could be like him. He actually reminds me a lot of my Dad who raised me....& who I miss very much... My Dad was an amazing man too. Kind & patient...& smart omg he's so smart....I love his voice, the way he talks & the things he talks about...always very good conversation.

He will be here for the summer & probably up until right before Christmas...then he'll probably go back to be with his kids for the rest of the winter. That's how it's been going for the last few years for him. I believe it will continue like this for quite some time & I'm ok with this....I know how much his kids mean to him.

& the weird thing is that I trust him. I have no way of really knowing what he's doing but I trust what he says....& I have a hard time trusting anyone...for some reason it's different with him.

:love: I'm happy & he is peace for me

Probably because he's "safe" to trust because you have little expectations of him being uncommitted to you IRL. Usually ppl who enter into affairs have issues with trust and they trust MM because there is no disappointment because they already know that he is committed elsewhere. It's an issue with some ppl with Dissociative identity disorder. They love the "secrets" and fantasy living because real life isn't rainbows and unicorns.

Wondering33

This is an honest question, have you gotten any kind of IC ? You really need to work on yourself. Reading your different posts, it seems you don't have any hold on reality...for your own inner peace, go to therapy. You have to be mentally healthy for not just yourself but your kids too.

Good luck

• Like 1

Why doesn't he just get a divorce or tell him wife he has a girlfriend. He is away for 6 months anyway so what the big loss. His wife is sacrificing alot with his schedule. Why does he think this is fair for her to not find a full time partner?

• Like 1
  • Author
Confusion_Reigns

He's not married.

I do need IC, I know this for sure & am procrastinating but don't really know why I am procrastinating.

That's interesting thought about the dissociative identity disorder...I'll have to look into that idea further. I hate keeping secrets & this is literally killing me...well maybe not literally killing me but it's hard...very very hard on me atm.

Thank you all for your thoughts :)