Paranoia

BS and mm are going through a period of denial. Every missed call or someone passing in a red car is me. Even mm thinks that and asks me. This is how we met before mobile phones years ago. Not now. I really have nothing to gain. It's not me. Wtf? What's going on with then? Paranoia. Why doesn't he believe me... Because he's a LIAR

the_artist_1970
BS and mm are going through a period of denial. Every missed call or someone passing in a red car is me. Even mm thinks that and asks me. This is how we met before mobile phones years ago. Not now. I really have nothing to gain. It's not me. Wtf? What's going on with then? Paranoia. Why doesn't he believe me... Because he's a LIAR

How do you know what's going on in their marriage? Are you still talking to MM? If so, why? Why he doesn't believe shouldn't matter to you at all and what is going on in the marriage shouldn't matter at all. Focus on being a better you and let them keep their drama to themselves.

• Like 7

So how do you know all this again? Oh it must be because in some way you are still inserting yourself into their marriage or involved with the MM. Or maybe you have ESP? Any OW continuing to involve herself with MM especially after D-day is a real threat to the BW and her marriage, so it isn't really paranoia or denial as obviously you are out to get her or at least to damage her and her marriage in some way. SMH

• Like 2
  • Author
So how do you know all this again? Oh it must be because in some way you are still inserting yourself into their marriage or involved with the MM. Or maybe you have ESP? Any OW continuing to involve herself with MM especially after D-day is a real threat to the BW and her marriage, so it isn't really paranoia or denial as obviously you are out to get her or at least to damage her and her marriage in some way. SMH

No I don't care about her. I love mm. She's not in the picture being as she knows. I'm inserting myself because he loves me and I love him. She's So in denial.

Lernaean_Hydra
So do I tell her AGAIN

Are you hoping that will send her over the edge and make her force him to leave?

No I don't care about her. I love mm. She's not in the picture being as she knows. I'm inserting myself because he loves me and I love him. She's So in denial.

Most MM do not find love essential enough to leave their marriages for.

They see an affair as an indulgence- a supplement to the life they already have. Most don't want to replace their wife or start a new life, no matter how much they love the OW.

• Like 4

She's not the only one in denial. He is a grown man, he can leave if he wants to. Her 'denial' has nothing to do with HIS choice to stay.

• Like 4

Given the scant information you've given, we're all left to guess about what has happened. Was there a dday? Based on all you've said (or not) it seems like mm hasn't left his BS and perhaps, just maybe, its you who may be in denial?

Maybe if you shared more you might get some useful advice.

Hope Shimmers

I don't understand the title of your post. Who are you saying is paranoid?

It isn't his W, since she clearly has a reason to be upset (as you say you are still with MM).

As for denial, what do you think they are in denial about? Or perhaps it's you who is in denial. Since he is still with her and not with you.

Also, if he is a LIAR as you say, why do you love him and want to be with him?

If you want better responses you might try sharing a bit more background information

• Like 4
Hope Shimmers
As this place is full of BS literally I'm out....

My post crossed with this one, but I am not sure what responses you expect when you don't give any information.

• Like 1
Because he's a LIAR

Obviously. And rightfully this bothers you, a lot. So then this:

I love mm.

Seems kind of twisted. In light of your realization that he is kind of a POS.

I'm inserting myself because he loves me and I love him. She's So in denial.

More twisted logic. Sounds like you might be in denial.

That's why he looks sht.

Could be he looks like that bc of you and your continuing to insert yourself in his life when he wants to move on?

As this place is full of BS literally I'm out....

That word. I don't not think it means what you think it means.

• Like 1

I'm not a BS and I'm not trying to deny the love you felt for MM or the love he feels for you. I do believe there can be genuine love in affairs. But the reality is that love doesn't motivate most MM to leave their marriages. Commitment, history, their legacy, their reputation...those things override the love feelings for most MM. I understand that you think love should be top priority, and for you it's everything, but most MM understand it's a fleeting feeling and eventually they'll get over it. They'll miss you and appreciate the memories you gave them, but most don't prioritize love like women do. I know it's hard to accept that when it feels like everything to you. It will help you to move on if you accept that even though you shared a romantic connection, he's made his choice.

• Like 1

I can only imagine how scared he and his family must be of you. I mean, it's almost like you're the scary scorned other woman from a movie or something. You've got to end this obsession before someone gets hurt.

• Like 3

Omg .. Look I have lurked here for years and I am honestly afraid for you and his family. Can you move? Is there any way you can get away from this entirely? I feel like this is going to end in violence and it's sincerely disturbing at this point.

• Like 1
So do I tell her AGAIN

Sure tell her again. You've already told her at least twice and it hasn't worked so far but who knows? Maybe the next time will be your lucky charm. She is not in denial. Her husband is never going to leave her and she knows that so what does she have to deny.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 2
  • Author
I'm not a BS and I'm not trying to deny the love you felt for MM or the love he feels for you. I do believe there can be genuine love in affairs. But the reality is that love doesn't motivate most MM to leave their marriages. Commitment, history, their legacy, their reputation...those things override the love feelings for most MM. I understand that you think love should be top priority, and for you it's everything, but most MM understand it's a fleeting feeling and eventually they'll get over it. They'll miss you and appreciate the memories you gave them, but most don't prioritize love like women do. I know it's hard to accept that when it feels like everything to you. It will help you to move on if you accept that even though you shared a romantic connection, he's made his choice.

What choice? He's still seeing me and he's miserable. He's NEVER stopped.

• Author
Sure tell her again. You've already told her at least twice and it hasn't worked so far but who knows? Maybe the next time will be your lucky charm. She is not in denial. Her husband is never going to leave her and she knows that so what does she have to deny.

Hes being emotionally blackmailed by her and she's now using her teen kid. How long do you think that will work? I'm the only one with my eyes open... Thanks to reading BS

here

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Author

I'm shocked you are not a BS... I know all this QS but he will NEVER forget me. He's admitted that and he knows it. He has admitted it without duress and in an emotional state. I have pushed him too far.

• Author
I can only imagine how scared he and his family must be of you. I mean, it's almost like you're the scary scorned other woman from a movie or something. You've got to end this obsession before someone gets hurt.

It's not obsession... It's love we cannot end. How would you know? Have you loved someone that deeply? I'm guessing not.