should I just try to get over him?

Venus immortal

Venus immortal

Ok this my first time so please be gentle lol. Ok this started at the beginning of this year and has continued while he's in a relationship

First : he kept saying hey to me

Second : he would say I looked good twice

Third : staring

Firth : called me fun size

Sixth : his friends noticed ( he called it making conversation

Seventh: he thinks I'm hella cute and really likes my body

Eighth: looked me up and down going to his car

Ninth : saying hey from across the hallway

Tenth: showed interest in me on the swim team

Eleventh : pulled my pointy tail to get my attention when I was trying to ignore him

There's a lot of staring if I pass by him. The issues is I'm staring to like him a lot but I know he won't do anything. The sad thing is I want him too but I do not want him to break up with her. I also fear I will do something stupid and he won't like me anymore. I feel like I'm trying to make this more serious then it actually

He is a high school boy. He has a gf. Ignore him. Plus, because he is immature, even if he got with you, it wouldn't last. I don't find his behavior endearing or cute. He is a flirt. Don't think any more of this...especially while he has a gf. If you "got with him" while he is dating her, your name and reputation will be ruined at school.

• Author
Venus immortal

I'm trying to but I'm developing feelings. I do think he acts like a kid but I do to lol:/ but yeah him a flirt I do see that. I am ignoring him buts it's becoming harder and harder. I don't see his action anything but funny ..... I keep thinking to in a few months I am going to be out of school and I can't imagine not getting to know him :/

Edited by Venus immortal
  • Author
Venus immortal

I do think I need to get over him .....? Or not ugh this is the worst crush because I'm thinking about him constantly and I just want to stop . I've never been this caught up with anyone ? I don't know I just feel like I need to get over him and do my own thing

Unless you hear he s single stay away from him. He s looking to play with you then he will ignore you and your reputation will be destroyed! Trust me...been there, done that....