Addiction...

dontknowwhattodo

dontknowwhattodo

I'm so addicted to being around my MM. Its bad. Its like drugs. I swear. Anyone else feel this way. The connection between being addicted to a person like this, and crack... is huge. I'm not even kidding. When I'm with him its like a high, then I leave, and all I think about is being with him more. I've gotta eventually kick this habit. I don't know how. :(

Maybe an unmarried man wouldn't be so addictive?

Oooooh man, if only THAT were true Pokey! :D Then we could all avoid those "fatal attractions" and painful relationship withdrawals just by steering clear of married people! :(

Yep. I've been right there too, and he didn't come with a wedding ring. I attribute it to a temporary bout of insanity and the blunder of youth. :laugh:

Cold turkey…cold, cold turkey is the ONLY way to safely distance yourself from the object of your obsession. Change your habits; change your routine; and try as best as you can to occupy your thoughts with other things. The process will be slow and painful, but you CAN wean yourself off of your dependency if your resolve and determination is strong enough.

Cold turkey…cold, cold turkey is the ONLY way to safely distance yourself from the object of your obsession. Change your habits; change your routine; and try as best as you can to occupy your thoughts with other things. The process will be slow and painful, but you CAN wean yourself off of your dependency if your resolve and determination is strong enough.

It has to be easier to quit smoking or shooting up heroin!!

Everyone talks about the negative circumstances of affairs and that is enough reason why NOT to get into one BUT no one warns you about the addiction....it's unbelievable!! :(