My affair partner has not been in contact with me for 2 weeks. [Updated]

Hello all. I am very new here..

I would like to hear some view and inputs. I hope you could offer with kinds and some comforting words.

My affair partner is an owner of a business. We are on a long distance relationship. We text and call daily. In November his calls and texts gradually lessen and eventually to none now. I did not initiate any contacts after discovery day and we agreed we would talk during office hours only. During the no contact period, I did text him and he responded. He said he has been busy with budgeting report, data, presentation and meetings. I told him how I felt with no contact. Then he text-ed the next two days after that and now he went disappeared. I am literally upset. I don't understand what is it that is difficult to text and tell me he would be busy and anticipate there would be no contact till so and so. He is assuming that I know and I understand. If he doesn't tell me how would I know, right?

Can anyone in similar situation and owner or bosses please welcome to offer your thoughts and experiences. I would want to understand my AP busy-ness so that I would not jump to anger.

My concern also would he back in contact with me?

Thank you

Sounds to me like he is trying to break it off with you with out upsetting you.

Leave him be. Curl up and cry. Call your best friend for a hug. Grieve and give yourself time to get over it. Then move on.

Do not contact him/ his wife or anyone else involved with him again unless for true business purposes.

Affairs are never good for anyone involved. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

• Like 2

He's not going to contact you again.

Get angry! You have been dumped because he was discovered. He did not have the decency to tell you.

Please walk away from this now. Do not lower yourself to contact him again or wait around for any communication from him. It won't happen.

My best wishes,

Poppy.

• Like 1
He's not going to contact you again.

Get angry! You have been dumped because he was discovered. He did not have the decency to tell you.

Please walk away from this now. Do not lower yourself to contact him again or wait around for any communication from him. It won't happen.

My best wishes,

Poppy.

Ladies, you deserve so much more. You cannot imagine how awesome life is with a man who views you as his true equal, loves you despite all your faults and you get to spend the rest of your life with him through honest intentions. I don't hate you as a wife. I wish so much more for you. A married man who isn't your husband is no future at all.

Edited by CALOVELY
  • Like 1
Lovemesomehim
Hello all. I am very new here..

I would like to hear some view and inputs. I hope you could offer with kinds and some comforting words.

My affair partner is an owner of a business. We are on a long distance relationship. We text and call daily. In November his calls and texts gradually lessen and eventually to none now. I did not initiate any contacts after discovery day and we agreed we would talk during office hours only. During the no contact period, I did text him and he responded. He said he has been busy with budgeting report, data, presentation and meetings. I told him how I felt with no contact. Then he text-ed the next two days after that and now he went disappeared. I am literally upset. I don't understand what is it that is difficult to text and tell me he would be busy and anticipate there would be no contact till so and so. He is assuming that I know and I understand. If he doesn't tell me how would I know, right?

Can anyone in similar situation and owner or bosses please welcome to offer your thoughts and experiences. I would want to understand my AP busy-ness so that I would not jump to anger.

My concern also would he back in contact with me?

Thank you

Stop sitting around waiting for him to text you and being concerned if he does. If a dday has occurred and he has stepped away from you, it is obvious that his concern is to salvage his marriage and not the affair.

Would you seriously consider waiting for a man that chooses his wife over you? Or would you look back over the affair and realize that you put more emotions into the relationship than he?

• Author

He has changed after he got busy with his budgeting reports.. Yes he had dday.. It happened in Oct but after 2 weeks our contacts were back to normal.. Then came Nov he got distanced and get carried away with work..

OP, I'm willing to bet it is not budget reports, but yet another woman.

He either lied about his DDay and is back with his wife or there is a third.

The bottom line is that if you were important to him, you would be a priority - and you obviously are not.

Move on...

mintcondition

It all depends because there could be several scenarios that can explain his no-contact strategy. The affair was uncovered and he's trying to save his relationship; he could have found someone else; he is a narcissistic individual who is using passive aggressive "silent treatment" tactics to control or hurt you. He will probably initiate contact in the near future when it suits him. With cheaters, it's all about them.

He has changed after he got busy with his budgeting reports.. Yes he had dday.. It happened in Oct but after 2 weeks our contacts were back to normal.. Then came Nov he got distanced and get carried away with work..

Oh my I haven't heard that one before...

I tell you what take a look in my history... Was probably around July/ August time this year... In fact it will be some of my first posts so just go and take a look at the beginning...

Oh the excuses I made for him... All were a load of BIG FAT HAIRY BALLS. You are doing the same.

Seriously the sooner you accept this for what it is the sooner you can start to move on and mend that heart break...

Michelle ma Belle

This is simple.

You're having an AFFAIR with a MM which means he owes you NOTHING.

He's a liar and a cheater and probably a coward as well.

Besides, I will say the same thing I've said a million times on here...if someone wants you in their life they will MAKE the time come hell or high water. Excuses don't exist when you're a priority and clearly you're not.

Consider this a life lesson and learn from it. Move on and date someone who isn't already attached.

• Like 2

That's what he said and you believed it.

Since he's not communicating anymore that is sending you a very clear message that he is done.

Why? Who knows! Married men don't want to get caught - or turn their home life upside down.

He probably found a new OW that requires less from him = and less risky at home.