The Push Pull Game

PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn

I'm feeling relieved to finally figure out how to get the upper hand and my dignity back.

MM initiated LC with me this year, telling me I'm too clingy and annoying and that I message him too much and he just wants us to be friends, that its nothing more then that and I need to stop contacting him so much.

So... The straw that broke the camels back. I text him and he replies two days later with a one word answer and implies I woke him up.

So I did not reply....

And this morning I wake up with a bunch of messages from him asking why I'm ignoring him etc etc and when I will reply

Oh the irony...

First he is annoyed with me contacting him

Now he is annoyed that I am not contacting him?

I've never recieved so many messages and calls from him

Ha. Now I have the upper hand I'm going to try and not surrender.

Now who's clingy?

Not me pal. Time to go NC and take myself back.

• Like 3

Are you really ready to end it and go NC for good? You want you dignity back, then stop playing the game. In 2 weeks when you don't hear from him at all, will you text him? Or are you ending your affair LC or whatever it is that you have going on with him.

I hope you are sick of the game playing, enough that you'll respect yourself and cut him out of your life once and for all. Block him, change your number and email address if need be.

This is not how mature people conduct their relationships.

You two don't even respect each other... So why do you keep at this? What's he pay off? Just sounds so juvenile

• Like 3
GirlStillStrong

Do you not have anything better to do than play games with this obviously toxic person? You need to stop letting this guy manipulate you and **** with your head and get your life back. There is so much more to life than this.

My MM does the same thing to me; ignores me when I give him attention but it all over me when I ignore him. He can take hours to respond to me and give me one word answers but when I start doing it; he started to call, texts me, messages me on sites, and emails me.

I've read this somewhere I belief it too be true; they are not interested in you enough to make a full commitment only to get what they want from you. When there is a threat that they may lose what they want, they kick it into full attention mood to reel you back in. Once you are back under their grip, they go right back to ignoring you because the threat of you leaving is gone.

If you are gone, they will try lazy ways to get you back, hence the annoying you until you respond but once you start responding he has a chance to get what he wants from you again or maybe because he loves/hates the "clingyness"

GirlStillStrong
My MM does the same thing to me; ignores me when I give him attention but it all over me when I ignore him. He can take hours to respond to me and give me one word answers but when I start doing it; he started to call, texts me, messages me on sites, and emails me.

I've read this somewhere I belief it too be true; they are not interested in you enough to make a full commitment only to get what they want from you. When there is a threat that they may lose what they want, they kick it into full attention mood to reel you back in. Once you are back under their grip, they go right back to ignoring you because the threat of you leaving is gone.

If you are gone, they will try lazy ways to get you back, hence the annoying you until you respond but once you start responding he has a chance to get what he wants from you again or maybe because he loves/hates the "clingyness"

Yeah, it's called CONTROL and I don't understand why anyone puts up with it.

• Author
PurpleUnicorn

God Damnit! people of LC why do you have to be so accurate?!

I read this the other day and disregarded it because I thought you just being generic and thought you didn't fully understand. So I thought ugh whatever your just posting the same old cr** that applies to EVERYONE

I ignored him and ignored him so well

But then he called......

Had the biggest deep and meaningful with me

Told me he was in love with me and thought I was stunning etc

And ofcourse yet again I'm stupid and niave enough to eat it up and believe it.

How the heeeeeell do you women have enough strength to ignore your MM when they say sh*** like that?

I want to be strong enough to go NC and forget him.

But how can I when he says all the right things to say?!

Like he loves me??? Wtf I don't even...

I don't know what to do now??????

Ugh. Floating on a romantic imaginary cloud of attraction, but I know deep down it can't be real........

God damn I'm so lost!

Why does he have to do this? Why?

God Damnit! people of LC why do you have to be so accurate?!

I read this the other day and disregarded it because I thought you just being generic and thought you didn't fully understand. So I thought ugh whatever your just posting the same old cr** that applies to EVERYONE

I ignored him and ignored him so well

But then he called......

Had the biggest deep and meaningful with me

Told me he was in love with me and thought I was stunning etc

And ofcourse yet again I'm stupid and niave enough to eat it up and believe it.

How the heeeeeell do you women have enough strength to ignore your MM when they say sh*** like that?

I want to be strong enough to go NC and forget him.

But how can I when he says all the right things to say?!

Like he loves me??? Wtf I don't even...

I don't know what to do now??????

Ugh. Floating on a romantic imaginary cloud of attraction, but I know deep down it can't be real........

God damn I'm so lost!

Why does he have to do this? Why?

If he loves you he would be with you already. Legit. Don't buy into his lies.

Remember. He's lying to his wife. His LIFE PARTNER. Don't be so shocked that he's lying to you too.

Study his character. Not the beautiful words coming out of his mouth.

He's an ugly person with an ugly soul. Grow up and get out.