Married and voluntarily ended the affair?

This is directed mainly toward all u MOM and MOW...

Those who were married and in an affair with other married ppl, how did the affair end up? How long did it last? Was being in the affair MORE painful than ending the affair? (ie, hearing about spouses, knowing ur partner is just a parttime deal for u while they go back to their spouses at the end of the day, etc)

or did u end up cutting the affair off? did ur spouses ever find out? EVen after they found out, did u continue or cut the affair off and go NC?

and are u still in NC or resumed the affair?

Well my affair last a few moths about 6 months. The affair end when my husband at the time found out. After that it was hell on earth. For personally I had no problem ending the affair after my ex-husband I dropped my MM as fast as possible and tried to save my marriage but it wasn’t enough. I haven’t seen or heard of my ex mm in year now and I plan to keep it that way.

The most pain I felt was after my ex-husband found out and realizing how much I messed things up and how I hurt everyone I cared about and is still feel it today. The best advice I can give is stop the affair not and either fix your marriage or leave.

• Like 1

I left the marriage a few weeks after the affair started. He left his marriage about a year later. We are married now.

For me, it made the marriage very black and white and was the final stroke to end. I couldn't be married and in an affair. And I had no more energy left to try and limp along the marriage.

I have zero regrets divorcing and know it was the best decision for me.

• Like 1
Redheaded Mistress
This is directed mainly toward all u MOM and MOW...

Didn't you ask this already?

who were married and in an affair with other married ppl, how did the affair end up? How long did it last?

Divorced spouses, remarried each other, lots of pain and struggling between.

Was being in the affair MORE painful than ending the affair? (ie, hearing about spouses, knowing ur partner is just a parttime deal for u while they go back to their spouses at the end of the day, etc)

Both was painful but in different ways. Saving for our brief periods of NC, the primary relationship was mine and his, so it wasn't a "part time" sort of setup. It was the waiting for the rest of the factors to fall into place that was hard.

or did u end up cutting the affair off?

Not for long

ur spouses ever find out?

Yes.

after they found out, did u continue or cut the affair off and go NC?

No.

and are u still in NC or resumed the affair?

See above.