Also Movies ...

I have watched this movie about 6 times during my A. And my MM and I watched it together last time we were together back in July. It really says it all...

28 Hotel Rooms

• Like 1

That movie was disturbing on so many levels.

Other then that the open ended close was interesting. What did they do? I guess its up you each viewer to decide. I choose to believe they went home confessed, divorced and allowed their spouses their freedom.

• Like 1
  • Author
That movie was disturbing on so many levels.

Other then that the open ended close was interesting. What did they do? I guess its up you each viewer to decide. I choose to believe they went home confessed, divorced and allowed their spouses their freedom.

That would have been a good ending. For some reason I picture they just kept the affair going, and tossing around the idea of a D day...and never actually getting to the point of making the change. I picture them one a hamster wheel and never getting off.

Been a while, so I don't remember, did she have one or two kids during the A. I do recall thinking, shouldn't they have the "who dat baby daddy" conversation.

• Like 1
  • Author
I had never heard of it. It does look disturbing but interesting too. I might watch it!

It was interesting to me, because it deals with what I was going through so well. The acting was great IMO. I love Independent Films though.

• Author
Been a while, so I don't remember, did she have one or two kids during the A. I do recall thinking, shouldn't they have the "who dat baby daddy" conversation.

She had a girl. They never made it clear who's baby it was. But, she does say she is going to raise her with her husband as the father.

She had a girl. They never made it clear who's baby it was. But, she does say she is going to raise her with her husband as the father.

Ugh, even more disturbing. How could people be that cruel.

• Like 1

speaking of movies - saw a trailer for Addicted today. It is about a cheating wife - she has a "perfect" home life/husband but ends up falling for a man then I guess gets addicted to it. she goes to therapy to figure out why.

sorta related to us I guess. Since being a (now jilted) OW I have been reading a lot on cheating and it really resonated.

I doubt I would spend the cash to see it in the theatre though. it released last week or so.

• Like 2