Married women.

Why are you chasing married women and wanting them to know you are interested? Chase single women.

You don't do anything, period!

• Like 1
  • Author

Actually I don't chase women, married or not.

Just want to subtly convey I'm interested, in case the chance is there. I'm attracted to older women, so many times that means married women.

Let's face it, less and less people take marriage seriously anyway. I know some married/engaged men who got involved with some casual sex with other women. Also I have been with married women before. Didn't chase her; she came on to me.

Personally I would never cheat on anyone, but if someone else wants to, I can't judge them for that, whether it's with me or not.

Its going to be impossible to not look like an ass hitting on a known married woman. You know what they say, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is a duck.

• Like 1

Just want to subtly convey I'm interested, in case the chance is there. I'm attracted to older women, so many times that means married women.

Let's face it, less and less people take marriage seriously anyway. I know some married/engaged men who got involved with some casual sex with other women. Also I have been with married women before. Didn't chase her; she came on to me.

Personally I would never cheat on anyone, but if someone else wants to, I can't judge them for that, whether it's with me or not.

I was OW. It took me some time to take responsibility for my part in the affair. But we were in it to win it, not just something casual. We are great now but for a while it was mayhem. You will have to take responsibility for you part in that as well.

Do yourself a favor and don't get involved.

• Like 1
evanescentworld

If a woman is happily married, she won't touch you with a barge-pole.

If a woman would cheat on her husband, she is basically telling you her marriage means little to her...

Many people take marriage seriously. Those who don't, shouldn't be married, and make a mockery of their promises.

No, it is you.

If you would engage with a cheater, you are equally culpable, and are just as bad as they are.

The one way a person will not cheat, is to not be tempted by individuals such as yourself, who clearly demonstrate no morals and even fewer scruples.

What? There are thousands and thousands of available single older women on the dating sites.

• Like 2

Don't do it. I agree that relationships and marriage are just going to hell these days but you don't need to be part of the problem.

You will look like an ass in fact you already do.

How do you know fewer and fewer people take marriage seriously?

If you are with a married person, you are complicit in the infidelity.

Poppy

How can I let married women know I'm interested in them without looking like an ass in case they have morals and would never cheat?

These days it's really impossible to know with any certainty if a random woman you might encounter alone in the world is married or coupled or straight or lesbian or whatever so, if you find her attractive, simply interact and flirt and see where it goes.

I've seen the gamut; married women who don't wear rings but who are very committed, those who wear rings who have open M's or otherwise 'fool around', and unmarried women of all proclivities. The last encounter I had, after about four hours of wonderful interaction while in 3E (she in 3F) on a flight to the west coast, was with a lady who I might have otherwise presumed long married by her style but who turned out to be very single and a quite polished and elegant retired TWA flight attendant who was in her late 60's and still looking classically the TWA 'stewardess'. Had I been 'interested', I would have asked her out for a drink after we landed even before knowing the details of her marital/relationship status. At that point, it didn't really matter and she's a fully formed adult who can speak up.

That's how I handle such matters. Enjoy!

But why would you knowingly get involved with someone if they were married? I think that's why everybody's like HUH?!

You just ask if they are married or not, though most women do wear wedding rings. If they are single, go for it, if married, walk away.

If you were married, would you be totally OK knowing some other guys were hitting on your wife, disrespecting her by asking if she wanted an affair?

Bolded don't use that as your justification as to why you want to be with a married woman. That's a total cop out.

Ask her husband.