You guys are fantastic

I just want to say thank you.

Its not been easy to hear what you have to say sometimes and while some of what has been going on in my life is ligit you have helped me see where I have been going wrong. I thought I was moving on when in fact I have been moving backwards, allowing myself to be treated badly and blaming myself for it.

I dont know why I have been doing this but I intend to find out and sort it out. I cant remember who recently recomended the book "Unavailable men and the fall back girl" but thank you. Its made me see that I need to find out what my problem is and deal with it. I went from a bad break up from a committed relationship to using a good friend for a couple of months to a drunk to a long relationship and cohabiting with a man who openly wouldn't commit, who was lovely on the face of it but who was effectivly using me to wash his clothes, shag and pass the time with. He did not love me. He did not even care enough to hang around or find out if I was still alive after a serious illness at the begining of the year. Now I am doing it again and even upping the anti by falling for someone who is seperated.

Thank you for hauling me back by my ear and helping me see those home truths. Its not easy but I feel better and more in control of my own life now.

Toodles xxx