What could happen next?

Hi all...

I just wanted to share my experience and hope to get some feedback.

I have been seeing a married man for almost 6 months now. Now he's just not anyone. He and I used to be best friends our freshman year of high school. And wow did I love him then too. But we just remained friends. Before my sophomore year I moved and changed schools therefore losing touch with him.

Back in December he searched for me on FB.. Created an account and messaged me. Since then we've been having an affair.

He's only been married for a year and a half. He has a one year old and his wife is due with their second child in January.

On Thursday morning he was texting me and his wife saw. So dumb of him!!!! However she freaked and threatened to leave him. Later on I get a message from him saying that all he told her was that we were friends and ran into each other and just became friends again and that's all.

She believed him and then didn't believe him and that's gone back and forth. All he keeps saying is he's afraid when he goes home is that his son won't be there.

So... A couple months ago I made a bad decision and friended his wife on FB. It was really very innocent and it was due to my curiosity of who she was. Now she realized I did this and I got a phone call from him Sunday morning asking me why I did that and now his wife apparently thinks I'm stalking her.

After this conversation he told me he needed some space and time. And I'm absolutely gutted. I don't know what this means. I feel like I really screwed up and now I'm being punished.

I'm looking for opinions as to what people think this means and is this the end?!?!? What should I do????

whichwayisup

He isn't yours. So what if you knew him from your past, he is married with a very young child and another one on the way. I don't understand why you'd have an affair with him.

Befriending his wife wasn't an innocent move on your behalf. Whether it was you wanted to snoop her page or check up on him, it was wrong. Please delete them off of your facebook page.

He has decided to back off because he's realized he's made a mistake by choosing to have an affair with you. Respect that and leave him alone. He doesn't want to lose what he has..

He isn't doing this to punish you, he's putting (for once) he needs of his wife and marriage first, which means he has to cut contact with you.

Please let go and try to forget about him. He has a life built with his wife, has a family he doesn't want to lose. Like or not, he has every right to change his mind about having an A with you...Affairs end, they don't last forever.

Take care of you and focus on letting go.

• Like 2

No, he's not just anyone. He's a creep who fools around when his wife is pregnant.

As soon as the chips are down, he pushes you under the proverbial bus.

You WERE stalking his wife.

Leave them all alone and just feel sorry for that poor woman.... she didn't get a prize you know.

Poppy

• Like 2

There is nothing innocent about friending the wife of the married man you are sleeping with. You were checking out your competition and sizing her up.

For now the affair is over, unless he's a real creep, in which case he will convince his wife there is no affair and once she calms down he will come knocking on your door again.

If he does want to restart the affair he will be way more careful and paranoid about getting caught which means he will be offering you way less of him than whatever you had before. Basically you will be asked to accept crumbs and to settle for being nothing but a booty call.

If I were you I would cut him out of my life and move on

• Like 2
Lovemesomehim
Hi all...

I just wanted to share my experience and hope to get some feedback.

I have been seeing a married man for almost 6 months now. Now he's just not anyone. He and I used to be best friends our freshman year of high school. And wow did I love him then too. But we just remained friends. Before my sophomore year I moved and changed schools therefore losing touch with him.

Back in December he searched for me on FB.. Created an account and messaged me. Since then we've been having an affair.

He's only been married for a year and a half. He has a one year old and his wife is due with their second child in January.

On Thursday morning he was texting me and his wife saw. So dumb of him!!!! However she freaked and threatened to leave him. Later on I get a message from him saying that all he told her was that we were friends and ran into each other and just became friends again and that's all.

She believed him and then didn't believe him and that's gone back and forth. All he keeps saying is he's afraid when he goes home is that his son won't be there.

So... A couple months ago I made a bad decision and friended his wife on FB. It was really very innocent and it was due to my curiosity of who she was. Now she realized I did this and I got a phone call from him Sunday morning asking me why I did that and now his wife apparently thinks I'm stalking her.

After this conversation he told me he needed some space and time. And I'm absolutely gutted. I don't know what this means. I feel like I really screwed up and now I'm being punished.

I'm looking for opinions as to what people think this means and is this the end?!?!? What should I do????

Stop involving yourself with a married man. The existence of your relationship with this man tells you how little he respects his wife by lying to her instead of being a man and telling he wants out.

Since he's asking for space and time, give it to him and don't wait around for him to return.