question to woman , men can also answer.

woman ive been study you since my first breakup and ive learned a lot on the road. but theres always something new that just makes you think what the heck just happened.

how do you as a person act when youve been together for a long time? do you get lazy? stops wearing makeup etc etc?

what gives you the attraction that you need to keep going?

do you ever feel that youre more beautiful or should i say more attractive to guys then your partner is for girls?

name the most important thing that attracts you in the beginning of a relationship and the thing that makes you never wanna leave.

if you get showered with compliments, gifts etc. do you still appreciate them?

how often do you look at other guys?

do you ever doubt that youre good enough and why?

what do you want most guys to understand that you think we dont know?

do you feel that you can commit better with age?

what do you consider is the most unforgivable thing a guy can do except cheating/abusing you or people around you?

just to make sure nobody gets the wrong impression here. im in a happy relationship and these questions can be both fun to read and good for people in need. it has nothing to do with my personal life.

how do you as a person act when youve been together for a long time? do you get lazy? stops wearing makeup etc etc?

I don't tend to wear make up anyway - but no. I put it on for special nights in and make sure I make an effort to keep up my appearance and stay attractive.

what gives you the attraction that you need to keep going?

Feeling protected, loved and cherished. I.E. if they see I am struggling they will help me. The occasional reminder that I am special to them, remembering birthdays/ Christmas etc...

do you ever feel that youre more beautiful or should i say more attractive to guys then your partner is for girls?

No

name the most important thing that attracts you in the beginning of a relationship and the thing that makes you never wanna leave.

That they are there for me and care about me as a person and the things that are important to me.

if you get showered with compliments, gifts etc. do you still appreciate them?

No - I feel awkward. Every now and then OK but all the time and it makes me feel inferior. A compliment or helping with an awkward job or round the house means more.

how often do you look at other guys?

If they are good looking I might have a quick gawp but they will not get a second glance. That's if I am in a relationship or not.

do you ever doubt that youre good enough and why?

Yes. When I am neglected and treated in a way that leads me to feel "disposable". I.E. Ex left me in a coma to go paintballing for the weekend and didn't call to find out if I was ok... This type of behaviour leaves a scar...

what do you want most guys to understand that you think we dont know?

Women talk things through and dissect situations, guys look for a way to make it right. Women are more emotional men more practical. Those two don't really mix as you can solve an emotional issue with a practical approach... Neither is right or wrong they just don't mix and I am generalising here.

do you feel that you can commit better with age?

No - I commit better with a person I feel secure enough to commit to regardless of the type of relationship (work, personal, friendships etc)

what do you consider is the most unforgivable thing a guy can do except cheating/abusing you or people around you?

Keep you hanging on when they really don't care all that much about you. Lying basically...

Hope that helps in some way. Probably is in the wrong place but hey we all make mistakes ;)