going out drinking without your partner.

where do you people stand? does it have to be mixed with both boys and girls for it to be okey?

is it okey to be wasted? do we have to text them to make sure were okey? do we

1. do you think its okey to go out drinking when in a relationship?

2.do you think its okey for a girl to go out with other guys or a guy to go with other girls?

3. does it have to be a mix with both boys and girls for it to be okey?

4. are they allowed to talk to a opposite sex and let them hit om them but not do anything themself? or should they be direct?

5. is it less okey in a long distance relationship?

this i a big problem for many people and its mostly because they are jealous and dont trust the other person. which will make that person not trust you. what are your main thoughts? do you have problem with this?

There was a thread a started a few days ago by someone who was upset because their spouse stayed out all night drinking with a bunch of people of the opposite sex. By 8:00 am the next morning his spouse still wasn't home, hadn't gotten in touch with him to let him know where she was at and that she was okay and she wasn't answering his calls. You sound like you could be that person's spouse.

I think each marriage is different and that married couples have to agree on what the boundaries are going to be in their marriage. Some married people take a strong stance against going out with the opposite sex without being accompanied by their spouse. If that's what they have agreed to and they are happy with that arrangement then that's their business. Other married couples may have different boundaries in place that work for them. I think married couples do need to take their spouses feelings in consideration. I may think going out all night drinking with male friends is perfectly fine and innocent but if that behaviour causes my spouse hurt or discomfort then I would feel a greater need to tend to his concerns over my need to go out drinking with men.

I don't mean that I have to immediately give up my entire social life because my husband is insecure, I just mean that in a marriage people need to be willing to talk about these things and make compromises. I may discover through rational discussion and communication that my husband doesn't even want me to give up my male friends. That maybe there are things I could do to help him feel more secure and at ease with my opposite sex friends. Those things might include not getting totally wasted or making contact with my spouse a few times during the evening or at least making sure I answer my phone if my spouse calls me. If my stance is that I'm going to go out drinking with men whenever I want to, I'm going to get wasted and I'm not going to call my partner or answer my phone and if my partner doesn't like that then that's their problem, I would wonder if maybe I'm not cut out for marriage or a committed relationship.

Some people don't like alcohol or drinking.

When drinking is a problem & interferes with the rest of your life, it's time to stop.

My parents were functional alcoholics. They drank every day & got drunk with & without each other in mixed groups. At no time did their level of intoxication cause either of them to forget their marital vows.

As long as both sides are OK with whatever the behavior, then it's all good. the problems are created when the people in the relationship have different views on the subject -- that causes conflict.

mikethemechanic
There was a thread a started a few days ago by someone who was upset because their spouse stayed out all night drinking with a bunch of people of the opposite sex. By 8:00 am the next morning his spouse still wasn't home, hadn't gotten in touch with him to let him know where she was at and that she was okay and she wasn't answering his calls. You sound like you could be that person's spouse.

I think each marriage is different and that married couples have to agree on what the boundaries are going to be in their marriage. Some married people take a strong stance against going out with the opposite sex without being accompanied by their spouse. If that's what they have agreed to and they are happy with that arrangement then that's their business. Other married couples may have different boundaries in place that work for them. I think married couples do need to take their spouses feelings in consideration. I may think going out all night drinking with male friends is perfectly fine and innocent but if that behaviour causes my spouse hurt or discomfort then I would feel a greater need to tend to his concerns over my need to go out drinking with men.

I don't mean that I have to immediately give up my entire social life because my husband is insecure, I just mean that in a marriage people need to be willing to talk about these things and make compromises. I may discover through rational discussion and communication that my husband doesn't even want me to give up my male friends. That maybe there are things I could do to help him feel more secure and at ease with my opposite sex friends. Those things might include not getting totally wasted or making contact with my spouse a few times during the evening or at least making sure I answer my phone if my spouse calls me. If my stance is that I'm going to go out drinking with men whenever I want to, I'm going to get wasted and I'm not going to call my partner or answer my phone and if my partner doesn't like that then that's their problem, I would wonder if maybe I'm not cut out for marriage or a committed relationship.

After reading this post I've only one thing to say....

THANK GOD THAT I'M NOT MARRIED:sick:

<p>1. Yes . As long they are not addicted, getting drunk once for a while wouldnt hurt. 2. This could have a high potentional to create cheating , so i would say no , 3. Yes , 4. Casual talk is okay while flirting kind talk may have higher risk , 5. No, ....... I dont have major problem with it, probably because me just social drinker.. </p>