Liar!!

girleegirl_05

So finally after all these years (6) to be exact, its finally over!! It's actually been over now for 3 years and its been off and on for the other 3. At first it was fun, exciting, euphoric. He paid for everything, I went everywhere with him. He placed me above his wife and I was number one in his life. I needed that because me husband treated me the complete opposite! As time went on, more and more excuses seemed to enter the picture. I caught him lying a couple of times about placing personal ads in Craigslist. I started noticing by our conversation how rude he was to women and to his wife too. His wife is an alcoholic in denial and he her enabler. We talked a million times about the fact that he should leave her, (not for me but just in general) he again makes excuses like "where would she go?" I looked the other way when he didn't have steady employment due to a company restructure. He did work many different gigs, so he did have some money. He is a musician so I use to go to his gigs, he stopped inviting me to those too.

So 3 years ago i got sick of it all and started backing away and one day near Easter i decided that I needed to change my life. I asked God to forgive me and I started to move on. I stopped calling and he knew why because i let him know. In the last 3 years it has been a struggle to stay away, but I kept it platonic the whole time. Id go back and forth at least 5 times with saying it had to be over. So finally 1 week ago he first started nice in his text said he missed me. Then we talked about a few things then the next day, I shared my new job. He congratulated me. As we texted more he started being belligerent and mean asking if I would be getting in trouble by God by texting him. i told him he was being mean and that I didn't appreciate it. Finally he said that he emplored me to live the life I needed to and to leave him alone. I was so hurt and angry I told him that was exactly what was gonna happen. I texted "bye" not even good bye. I never thought it would come to that kind of ending.I'm angry, hurt and still can't believe the way he treated me. Today I saw him post on Craigslist. He had done that 2 weeks ago and 2 months ago too. So much for I'm the only one he'll ever love and he would never go back on craigslist ever again to look for someone..blah..blah..blah!! He's such a liar!

travelbug1996

He isn't worth the time you took to write that. block him out of your life completely and stay away from married *********s. they ALL lie.

• Like 1
So finally after all these years (6) to be exact, its finally over!! It's actually been over now for 3 years and its been off and on for the other 3. At first it was fun, exciting, euphoric. He paid for everything, I went everywhere with him. He placed me above his wife and I was number one in his life. I needed that because me husband treated me the complete opposite! As time went on, more and more excuses seemed to enter the picture. I caught him lying a couple of times about placing personal ads in Craigslist. I started noticing by our conversation how rude he was to women and to his wife too. His wife is an alcoholic in denial and he her enabler. We talked a million times about the fact that he should leave her, (not for me but just in general) he again makes excuses like "where would she go?" I looked the other way when he didn't have steady employment due to a company restructure. He did work many different gigs, so he did have some money. He is a musician so I use to go to his gigs, he stopped inviting me to those too.

So 3 years ago i got sick of it all and started backing away and one day near Easter i decided that I needed to change my life. I asked God to forgive me and I started to move on. I stopped calling and he knew why because i let him know. In the last 3 years it has been a struggle to stay away, but I kept it platonic the whole time. Id go back and forth at least 5 times with saying it had to be over. So finally 1 week ago he first started nice in his text said he missed me. Then we talked about a few things then the next day, I shared my new job. He congratulated me. As we texted more he started being belligerent and mean asking if I would be getting in trouble by God by texting him. i told him he was being mean and that I didn't appreciate it. Finally he said that he emplored me to live the life I needed to and to leave him alone. I was so hurt and angry I told him that was exactly what was gonna happen. I texted "bye" not even good bye. I never thought it would come to that kind of ending.I'm angry, hurt and still can't believe the way he treated me. Today I saw him post on Craigslist. He had done that 2 weeks ago and 2 months ago too. So much for I'm the only one he'll ever love and he would never go back on craigslist ever again to look for someone..blah..blah..blah!! He's such a liar!

I suppose you've been nothing but honest with your husband. I was once told in like the 2nd grade "you should never expect better then you give"
  • Like 2
Hope Shimmers
He placed me above his wife and I was number one in his life.

Somehow, nothing in your post even remotely backs that up.

• Like 1