Have you or your MM/MW told anybody?

Have you or your MM/MW told somebody about your affair?

I´m married and I have told my sister and 2 friends about the affair but my MM have not told anybody.

I was wondering if there was a major difference in whether women tells their friends or family about their affair or men.

I have told four to five people about the affair. There is only one person that I talk about it with, though. Our affair is pretty obvious to many people.

AP has told two people that I know of. He has also made it obvious in public.

BrokenPrincess

During my A (we're both married), I told 1 friend (an ex MOW) and xMM told no one.

After the A ended (his W found out), she told 1 male mutual friend, and he assumed that guy told his finance. XMM didn't tell anyone himself & last I heard, still hasn't.

Since then, I've told 2 additional friends and 3 therapists trying to get myself put back together in a more solid way. My H doesn't know.

As far as I am aware only me and him ever knew about it.

I told my therapist about him. Besides that...no one. I don't think he ever told anybody about me. My friends knew I occasionally met up with someone when I travelled for work, but for whatever reason never really quizzed me about it.

I've only ever discussed it in detail on Love Shack! The best place really 8-)

Writing that makes me realise just how crazy the whole situation was and how not one day goes by that I am not relieved it's all over. It's the real world for me from now on. Fantasy world sucks.

I told my one best friend that is outside my main friend circle (& who I will use as an excuse & she knows all of this)and he has told one of his best friends that I know of...

I have a few girlfriends who knew, but only two know its still going on, I told the others we broke up. He has confided in one friend that I know of, and has mentioned wanting to tell his mother, but I'd prefer he didn't, especially since his mother and wife hate each other, he thinks she'd be thrilled about this, and I don't know if I'm ready for that scenario. He's very obvious in public though, he'd blow us right out of the water and make an announcement in front of all our mutual friends if I let him.

still_an_Angel

My brother knows and I told only 1 friend. I think a close friend of his knows, but that's it.

Have you or your MM/MW told somebody about your affair?

I´m married and I have told my sister and 2 friends about the affair but my MM have not told anybody.

I was wondering if there was a major difference in whether women tells their friends or family about their affair or men.

I'm a private person, so introduced him very gradually in my life when things were very serious" he is more open, and introduced me to his family and friends early on. We were an open couple. Only the BW didn't know for most of the A.

I told no one.

The MW kept getting more and more people involved which led to me breaking off the affair for good. I had no desire for people to know I was involved with a married woman. I had never done that before and never intend to do it again.

• Like 1

I told my close friend's as I needed advice.

He told his brother. I actually met his father at his insistence. It's all still very surreal.

I told my sibling and a couple of close friends. My exMM didn't tell anyone that I know of.

compulsivedancer

I told no one and xOM told no one, but many people suspected. Although after about 6 months, I was about to explode with the need to talk to someone.

• Like 1
RegretfulAlways

Told my brother and my therapist. It's over now. My H still doesn't know. I don't think xMM told anyone.

Three-year affair, both of us married. . . I have told only my therapist, and he has told no one. Today is day 9 of NC, initiated by me. I am finally DONE.

• Like 1