Is he flirting?

Wingedphasmid

He recently offered me lifts as long as I didn't tell his wife and when I bump into him in the street he chats (even comments on what I wear eg. A few days ago he looked at my cleavage adding it's just the weather to walk around half naked). Sometimes he ignores me when he is outside his property. He offered to feed my cat while we were away. I actually quite like the man - however we are both married. His wife is 61 and very overbearing, he is 45 and I 31. Just last week he walked with me to my bus then left adding people would talk if he stayed.

whatatangledweb

Seems to me he is looking for an affair. That would be why he said you couldn't tell his wife about the rides.

jellybean89
He recently offered me lifts as long as I didn't tell his wife and when I bump into him in the street he chats (even comments on what I wear eg. A few days ago he looked at my cleavage adding it's just the weather to walk around half naked). Sometimes he ignores me when he is outside his property. He offered to feed my cat while we were away. I actually quite like the man - however we are both married. His wife is 61 and very overbearing, he is 45 and I 31. Just last week he walked with me to my bus then left adding people would talk if he stayed.

Why do you say his wife is overbearing? Why the comment on his wife's age? He knew how old she was when he married her. Are you comparing her to you? Why?

Why do you like it that some married dude looks at your cleavage and makes comments? Would it have the same effect on you if a 25 year old married man made the same comment? Do you like the attention he gives you? Why?

You like him? As in you like the person he is? Or you like his looks? Or you like the attention?