What next?

10 days ago I went to my BFFs party and I met a guy (Patrick).

He didn't flirt with me or hitting on me much, It was all descret. Then he approched me when my friends teased me who is the guy I am texting with? I said to them it was my girlfriend. Anyway he asked me if I had a bf when he heard our conversation, I said no.

Untill that night I was in a kind of a long distant open relationship, but the day after I broke it all off, because I've realised it doesn't make any sense and that that he wasn't really into me (John).

Because this happened with Patrick.

When I kind of lied that I am single and texting with my girlfriend, he said he is going home.

I don't know why I did this. I just stood up and went after him and kissed him in the dark, no one have seen us. I gave him my number and told him to call me and wated to go back to this party. But he grabed my hand and said he will call me but that I am coming home with him. :eek:

I said if that is what you want, It's fine with me.

We had sex. I went back to the party and my BFF figured it all out with who I was and she was looking for me.

She asked me if I went to his place? I didn't say a thing I just smiled. Then she said "you know that he is a player but he has a girlfriend?" I didn't comment any of these things.

Patrick called me 2 days later and we talked on the phone for 20 minutes. Blah, blah, blah. He asked me if I've told anyone about us. I said that I didn't but that my BFF which is his neigbour figure things out. He asked me if I want to hang out with him. I said yes, then he said that he will call me. That was 7 days ago.

Here is the situation. This guy is a looser obviously and he is cheating on his gf with many girls, When I hooked up with him and kissed him I didn't know any of these things. Don't moralise me or judge me. But when I've thought about this all, I don't care. It's not my problem that he is a serial cheater of his 3 year LTR gf.

I liked him since the moment I've seen him. He is hot and to be honest I had the best sex in my life with him who was a complete stranger. I am not kind of a girl who messes up with one night stands or whatever and I never approach guys first, nor do I kiss them out of the blue. It just happend. I want to do it again.

I am not asking you for an advice what should I do with him or whatever, nor do I want some judgements. He is a serial cheater and his gf and relationship problems are not my problems. I just need some distractions with no strings attached for some time now just with him. I don't wanna hook up with some random guy or whatever. I liked him. I want to use him for relaxation since we had a good sex. I seriously doubt that my needs would satisfy some random stranger or whatever. I have a hard time relaxing with some strangers, but with him was pretty amazing. Understand me? And my intentions?

I don't know what to text him? I just wanted to do a simple text "Are you for some haning out this weekend? :D " And when to text him? Today? A guy never called back the second time and I didn't ever called him first or text him after he called me the day after party.

My BFF said he has seen him and that he felt ashamed and avoided her.

And if we meet and hook up again, that I should just be direct with him and tell him that I know that he is in a LTR but that I don't care about it and that I am cool with it. That it's not my problem and that I can do whatever I want because I am single. And if he wants that we can have this fling for awhile just to have fun.

Don't judge me or moralise me. It's not my problem. To be honest I just want to have just sex for the first time in my life and to have fun. And he is a serial cheater, which I don't care about at all for the first time in my life. I know I am a discusting person maybe, but it's not like he is married or that he has a kids or a ring.

My basic question is what to text him and when? I don't want to call him, just simple short text.

Edited by miafarrow
SammySammy

Why not tell him what you told us? You know he has a girlfriend. You don't care. If he wants to hook up on occasion, you're down.

• Author

Well I guess I've needed to put the whole story on paper. He didnt reply :) I've sent him 'Hey, how are you? Want to hang out with me soon? :D' and nothing. This dude is sooo wierd! I couldnt sent him all I told you. It would be tipically women all the way. I'll tell him that in person if we ever meet again. Just dont know why is he acting so wierd.

I would go with

"Hey, have you been checked out for sti's"

The dude sounds like a walking disease. Eww

• Like 1
gettingstronger

He's not acting weird, he's acting like him. A player. He probably enjoyed the attention and the ONS and that's it. That's him.

• Like 1
  • Author
I would go with

"Hey, have you been checked out for sti's"

The dude sounds like a walking disease. Eww

He was, otherwise he wouldnt asked me this question if i were.

If he doesnt reply or anything guess no fun :) the next one will put a ring on my hand. I dont get why.he didnt reply when my BFF told me he told her he was going on a date when his gf left the town for a month. That was day before we hooked up.on that party. She told me today. My point is that he is.wierd..well, i just wanted to have fun for the first time in my life and now when i've got my chances...nothing :) bloody faith...need to get my head clear and be serious and grow up and find someone decent and mature ;)

Quiet Storm

Players like the game. They like to conquer women with their playa skills. You skipped the fun part for him. He saw an opportunity and took it, but seems to have lost interest. He is probably chatting up his next target. You'll probably hear from him again, but only at his convenience.

• Author

I know what the player is. But he seemed ashamed. For what my BFF told me, because she knows his gf... he probabably thinks i know he is in a 'commited' ****ty relationship. He did called me also after sex and wanted to meet. I replied 10 days later...(today so if he had a great time as he claimed, he should of figure things out)

He should of have know this from my text 'okay she know the whole thing, but she is okay with it and wants to hook up.' I never told him my BFF knowy the whole thing. I told him she is not stupid and guessed it all but that i didnt comment it. ' - i told him that..

But you are right he is the player and probably shocked and confused right now. I will give him 48 h. If he calls or does something afterwards I'll call him and be direct..

Edited by miafarrow
gettingstronger

But you are right he is the player and probably shocked and confused right now. I will give him 48 h. If he calls or does something afterwards I'll call him and be direct..

No, don't do that-you reached out and he did not respond- leave it be- you risk really getting your feelings hurt- he is not shocked or confused- he got what he wanted (and what it seems like from what you wrote that you put out there) and is done- don't make a fool of yourself or risk getting your feelings even more hurt-

• Like 1
jellybean89

Um.... he's not responding to you. That's your hint - he's not interested.

Calling him after him not responding is stalkerish and reeks of neediness. Not a turn on for a player.

• Like 1
whichwayisup
Well I guess I've needed to put the whole story on paper. He didnt reply :) I've sent him 'Hey, how are you? Want to hang out with me soon? :D' and nothing. This dude is sooo wierd! I couldnt sent him all I told you. It would be tipically women all the way. I'll tell him that in person if we ever meet again. Just dont know why is he acting so wierd.

He got what he wanted from you. Sex. No strings attached. He isn't weird at all...You texting him and wanting to see him again is something he isn't into. He is a player, a user and doesn't care. You don't care he's in a relationship and has a girlfriend, he doesn't care if he hears or sees you again or not. In his mind it's probably too soon to see you again.