this Friday is exMM's birthday

I don't plan to contact him, but this just make me think about him a lot. It's very sad that now even cannot say happy birthday to him as a friend.

maybe it's not important.

I don't plan to contact him, but this just make me think about him a lot. It's very sad that now even cannot say happy birthday to him as a friend.

maybe it's not important.

how are you doing dear? I saw your start NC date. Fantastic. Keep going, don't look back. HUGS.

• Like 1
  • Author

thank you MayP, I feel better today.

I know I will heal one day and I know I will fall in love with someone again.

• Like 2

I contacted my exMM on his birthday. Just a Happy Birthday text but heard nothing back.

Dont contact him, it will only make you feel bad.

you will find someone who will love you the right way and be truthfull and honest with you.

take care

• Like 3
  • Author

I will keep myself busy tomorrow.

It's good thing that I don't need to wait his phone after he finish his birthday celebration with his family anymore.

• Like 1

Good for you!!! My exMM's birthday was on Thursday. I was SO SO close to emailing him a Happy Birthday and I am so happy that I didn't do it. Stay strong!

• Like 3

Ha! My exMM's bday is Friday too...scary, maybe we have the same exMM. Mine sent me a note on my birthday last week...very arrogant and completely lacking in insight about his role in hurting two women. I hope he has a very miserable birthday, frankly...he will certainly not hear from me.

• Author

sometimes I read some of the articles here also get a thinking that we might involved with the same married man, because the thinking of them and what they talk are very similar.

but I know the probability is pretty low, althoght my MM did tell me he had other OWs before.