I think I behaved pretty stupid....

killerheels

I got fed up being played/lied to call it what you will. Between a married man, his old lover and me. A newbie.

It did the damage, got me blocked on Twitter, WhatsApp and no doubt 'phone too (although I won't call so I can't tell). Told me he'd never see me again and to stay away from him and his family. NC in a nutshell Eh!

And despite being married to his wife of 23 years, he's back with his ex-mistress

Fact is he is awesome in bed. Apart from that, I think I'm better off out of this triangle.

What say you?

lollipopspot

It sounds like you went nuclear and outed everyone on social media?

If so, I think it's generally low class to use those public forums for that kind of thing.

But I understand getting fed up with a situation and wanting to blow it up in some way.

I think that you are better off being extricated from such a ridiculous situation. Find a guy who is actually available to you.

• Author
killerheels

lollipopspot I actually went one better.... (well in nuclear terms!)

Not on social media though. The husband of the girl got a letter (anonymously) telling him why she'd gone away for the weekend.

.....no names mentioned of course!

Whoops......

And yes, I'm way better off without him!

• Like 1
whichwayisup

Why not put your name? Since you knew he was married, own your part in this.

Anyway, I hope you heal and are able to let go, get on with your life.

I'm slightly confused. Just so I'm completely clear OP... You outed the OOW to her BS anonymously? And the MM's BS has no idea about her H's two OW (of which you were one)? Is this correct?

• Like 1
amaysngrace
I think I'm better off out of this triangle.

What say you?

It sounds more like a square.

• Like 3
  • Author
killerheels
Or a pentagon :-/

Ha. Sort of. There are 5 of us involved in some way or other. Two married couples and me.

I outed the mistress (OOW?) to her husband. He didn't know his wife was having an affair. They've been together 6 years married 2.

The wife of my lover knows he plays around and turns a blind eye. Theyve been married 23 years.

I'm single. Although I knew he was married, I didnt know about the other girl until he went away with her. Then I figured I was being played.

I didnt name and shame outright as I didnt want to get done for defamation of character.

chelsea2011
I got fed up being played/lied to call it what you will. Between a married man, his old lover and me. A newbie.

It did the damage, got me blocked on Twitter, WhatsApp and no doubt 'phone too (although I won't call so I can't tell). Told me he'd never see me again and to stay away from him and his family. NC in a nutshell Eh!

And despite being married to his wife of 23 years, he's back with his ex-mistress

Fact is he is awesome in bed. Apart from that, I think I'm better off out of this triangle.

What say you?

Wow, no kidding. How did you find out he had another OW and that they went away together? Were you stalking him?

Personally speaking, I couldn't do something like that. I would simply remove myself from the situation and move on with my life. Lesson learned. Stalking and all that stuff is not something I would stoop to just to get back at someone.

Hopefully you learned from the situation and won't get involved with a married person again. I imagine it's a very soul destroying experience. No matter how nice the person is to your face, they are deceiving another (well many in your case) so it would be really tough to know what they're like behind your back.

Edited by chelsea2011
  • Author
killerheels
Wow, no kidding. How did you find out he had another OW and that they went away together? Were you stalking him?

Personally speaking, I couldn't do something like that. I would simply remove myself from the situation and move on with my life. Lesson learned. Stalking and all that stuff is not something I wouldnt stoop to just to get back at someone.

Hopefully you learned from the situation and won't get involved with a married person again. I imagine it's a very soul destroying experience. No matter how nice the person is to your face, they are deceiving another (well many in your case) so it would be really tough to know what they're like behind your back.

No stalking He told me outright! I asked him when we met when he'd last had sex and he said with the OW - about six months previous. But they were in daily contact via Twitter, fb and WhatsApp. He'd cooled it with her as he thought he might be found out.

She had other ideas however and got him to go away "on business" on a Fri night which he readily agreed, thinking he'd get laid. To give credibility to the plan they told their respective spouses that they were going away for the night....but not together of course. Having slept with him earlier that week I felt played and a little used.

I've no intention of seeing or contacting him again. He's welcome to her and his wife is either naeive, stupid or perversely grateful that he's ****ing another woman. They will get careless however and the pack of cards will tumble. Karma yes?