Has anyone who's spouse had an affair stay together happy??

Has anyone who's spouse had an affair stay together happy??

I'm wondering, because I look at my ex-fiance as a bitch, slut, tramp, lier

When I think of before her affair, she was the most amazing person, I loved here like crazy. We had a great 12 years together, well at least I thought we did.

was it out of character for her to do this, i mean, did things at home stay the same while it was going on or did she noticably change as a person?

Did you find out or did she tell you?

did she leave you for this man or does she want you?

any children?

• Author
Originally posted by rat bag

was it out of character for her to do this, i mean, did things at home stay the same while it was going on or did she noticably change as a person?

Did you find out or did she tell you?

did she leave you for this man or does she want you?

any children?

VERY out of character, she is not a very sexuall person, or a liar (or at least to me knowledge she wasn't, who knows now??)

I could not notice the change during the affair, other than she did not do much for my birthday, or for christmas. and usually those are special & romantic nights

I found out, she did not tell me, and when I asked her specifically was she f....ing Jeff, her boss, she still said no.

She did not leave me, she says she wants me. and when I ask why. She says (in a nutshell), he is a weak person with problems, and I'm a strong (mentally) person. why would she have sex with a guy that has those "qualities"?? She keeps saying it was not about the sex.

Your thoughts??

Thanks again :)

I cheated and it was not about the sex. If she has feelings for the other person you're in trouble. When I spoke to my wife about the affair she said it would have been much easier if it were purely sexual. We're split up now and we can't be together since my feelings for the other person are too strong and it is not fair to be around my wife with such feelings. If she has strong feelings for the person it might be just a matter of time she goes back to him. Hope it all works out for you.