Talk me off the cliff !!!!

Highlight888

Hi. I've posted before, but need advise. I'm pretty sure I know the answers you will give me. We all do, right??

2 and 1/2 months ago, left me to work it out with W. Typical story.

He saw me at gym about a month into NC and made a B line to me to "talk".. wanted to tell me how sorry he is and how confused he is, not eating/sleeping... bla bla bla. Said he feels comfort when he's with me and hopes we can talk again.

NC again until a situation forced me to work out at the gym he works out at. He was there the first day I went. We avoided each other.

Next day, I get an email:

"Wanted to talk to you at the gym yesterday but didn’t know if that was ok, so I didn’t.

I hope everything went well with your doctors visit. I’ve been worrying about that.

Is it ok for me to say hi?"

This is the second time that he's seen me and each time, he feels compelled to reach out to me. UGH!

1. Why would he do this to me? Does he really think I want to chit chat and know how his life is going?

2. Does he have that little feelings for me that it will be easy for him to just be polite?

3. Is this just his way of gauging the situation to see if we would be ok in the same gym? He told his friend when he saw me "I can't see her. I need to go somewhere else".

4. If he's looking to go else where one day, why ask me if he can say hi the next?

I don't know... any feedback is appreciated. I'm ignoring the email though obviously, right???

I've been reading about the breadcrumbs.. and I clearly think this is one of them...

Thanks so much!!!!

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

I had a hard time understanding who was saying what with all of the font stuff thrown in

So basically mm left you to work on marriage, you've run into him and he's now breaking no contact to "chit chat" and u want to know why he's doing that?

jellybean89

Why do you 'have' to work out at the same gym?

he told you he wants to work on his marriage. believe him. There is no reason to chit chat...that will just end up with you two having sex.

He wants to keep his options open with you for when his wife isn't meeting his every need (not that any person can ever meet every need for anyone).

Move forward with your life; not backward.

Good luck.

• Like 1