Soulmates- reality check

Next time you think you and your MM/MW are soulmates, ask yourself this question:

At what lengths would you go to in order to ensure a future with your MM/MW full time? Married, jobs, geographical distance, children, other obstacle’s that seem too great to leave the current situation to be with the the one you love, but you would do it and overcome them because you love your "soulmate" that much.

NOW- think about your MM/MW- If they are not taking big steps with their “soulmate” (i.e. you) maybe it’s not meant to be. I believe that if two people are soulmates and truly love one another deep down to their core, they figure it all out together while protecting the hearts of others they care about in their lives…..wouldn’t they? I know I would to be with my MM full time and I have more obstacle’s than I care to even admit! BUT….I would figure them all out.

I hope that this provides strength to many of you struggling: (I know I know…I need to read my own words, but since this epiphany, I have great perspective on the term soulmates!) Accept the relationship for what it is. The sooner you do this, the happier you will be. And then there is the other option of leaving him- GASP! Or sadly for those suffering who have ended their relationships maybe this can help you heal faster, who wants to be with someone who didn’t move mountains for you?

STAY STRONG!

Edited by Blue73
Fonts were saving in text also
  • Like 3