Got flowers at work today

wanting more

No card. When I called the florist she said they were ordered 2 weeks ago and paid for with cash

I know they're from xMM. I keep telling myself one day he'll stop. Wishing it would've been already but guess not.

It doesn't make old feelings come up. It just really makes me mad. I want to call him and tell him F off. I won't. But I want to.

• Like 1
whichwayisup
No card. When I called the florist she said they were ordered 2 weeks ago and paid for with cash

I know they're from xMM. I keep telling myself one day he'll stop. Wishing it would've been already but guess not.

It doesn't make old feelings come up. It just really makes me mad. I want to call him and tell him F off. I won't. But I want to.

You should rip the flowers up and send them back to him, express mail to his door step! No note either.

Just don't call him.

• Like 1
You should rip the flowers up and send them back to him, express mail to his door step! No note either.

Just don't call him.

Send it to his wife - and tell her to have her husband stop sending you things.

• Like 6
  • Author
wanting more
Why don't you?

I don't want to give him the satisfaction of getting any reaction from me. Even a pi**ed off one.

• Like 2
  • Author
wanting more
Send it to his wife - and tell her to have her husband stop sending you things.

I'm not opening they door again. She'll just blame me for it.

• Like 1
  • Author
wanting more
Are you married? What did you do with the flowers?

I'm no longer with my BSO. I trashed the flowers

She knows her H is still pursuing you? I should also ask, she knows her H had an affair?

• Author
wanting more
Good lord. That guy never stops.

Trash can.

I keep thinking he'll eventually get the point. Or hoping he will. I hate he still thinks a couple bullshi* words or flowers will get me to talk to him.

• Like 1

Then just throw them in the trash, and tell yourself "I'm glad I'm no longer seeing this as*wad."

• Like 1
  • Author
wanting more
She knows her H is still pursuing you? I should also ask, she knows her H had an affair?

He and I had 2d-days with her and 1 with my ex.

She's basically blamed me for the A. I persued him. I forced him. I let hef know in the beginning when he started leaving me voicemails and she still turned it on me.

She's basically blamed me for the A. I persued him. I forced him. I let hef know in the beginning when he started leaving me voicemails and she still turned it on me.

Yes, then she'll probably think you sent yourself flowers. Chuck em' and go on with your NC.

• Like 1
I keep thinking he'll eventually get the point. Or hoping he will. I hate he still thinks a couple bullshi* words or flowers will get me to talk to him.

Maybe a kick to the nuts at the next work convention.

• Like 2

I can confirm this. WM made great efforts to provide the BS with proof and an apology. In her case, her good deed did not go unpunished. This is one of the few cases that I don't recommend any further contact with the BS. WM did the right thing and the BS made her pay for it. The xOM left her under the bus for a long time and now every so often pulls one of these idiotic numbers. I'd also note that he always does it in a fashion that WM couldn't prove to the wife that it was her H or that he initiated it. He's a lowlife coward.

• Author
wanting more
I can confirm this. WM made great efforts to provide the BS with proof and an apology. In her case, her good deed did not go unpunished. This is one of the few cases that I don't recommend any further contact with the BS. WM did the right thing and the BS made her pay for it. The xOM left her under the bus for a long time and now every so often pulls one of these idiotic numbers. I'd also note that he always does it in a fashion that WM couldn't prove to the wife that it was her H or that he initiated it. He's a lowlife coward.

A real coward. He knows I won't call his BW. no proof it's him, although I know it's him.

• Like 2
  • Author
wanting more
Did the date mean anything in your affair? Just wondering on the order being placed 2 weeks ago.

No. No significant date I could think of

Maybe it was with hope that the person who took the order would forget the details.

Well not much you can do. If you get flowers again please hand them to someone else who can enjoy them if you can.

gettingstronger

Good for you- I believe silence speaks louder than a pissed off reaction-he is trying to effect you and thats just not fair-he may pretend to himself thats not his motivation, but it is-he knows you are trying to heal and he keeps picking at your wounds-good for you in being so strong and putting you first-

jellybean89

Don't throw away the flowers...if you don't want them, take them to a nursing home and leave them; or take them to a school and hand them to a teacher; or hand them to someone at the grocery store...there are so many options besides throwing them away.