How was your Easter?

Hope the feelings were not mutual- Please share if you care, or dare. I was not in the most happiest of forms yet I made do. Stayed up Saturday night on Skype with the 'option' until close to 3 am (started off and on around 1130). He is in a remote location overseas - it filled the void. Yet, was enjoyable- kept me in a Happy place.

Mine was pleasant! I didn't talk to him but for the most part we don't get in touch with each other on Sundays. He's my MOM and that's mutual family day. We had a pretty intense week so it was refreshing to take the weekend off. I give it until approximately 2pm this afternoon before he starts blowing my phone up.

• Author
Mine was pleasant! I didn't talk to him but for the most part we don't get in touch with each other on Sundays. He's my MOM and that's mutual family day. We had a pretty intense week so it was refreshing to take the weekend off. I give it until approximately 2pm this afternoon before he starts blowing my phone up.

Sounds like a plan- I think some affairs work best when distractions are present. I am in a situation where I have no distractions- well I try to make the best of what I do have but one that is permanent would help.

I'm also another one who doesn't have much contact on the weekends.

Easter, meh....not a big deal.

I'm single without children. Holidays just aren't much anymore and advent been for a long time.

Sounds like a plan- I think some affairs work best when distractions are present. I am in a situation where I have no distractions- well I try to make the best of what I do have but one that is permanent would help.

I am completely convinced that the only reason we work SO well is because we're both married and respect each other's space. I don't know how you do it, if I were single and with him I think I'd go crazy! I do have to say though, things are changing and quickly. There's no easy way out now, we love each other. I can see this train wreck coming a million miles away but I do nothing to stop it.

• Author
I am completely convinced that the only reason we work SO well is because we're both married and respect each other's space. I don't know how you do it, if I were single and with him I think I'd go crazy! I do have to say though, things are changing and quickly. There's no easy way out now, we love each other. I can see this train wreck coming a million miles away but I do nothing to stop it.

We were in an open situation some years ago. Things became dangerous- I had a stalker situation from an option. The option blamed the MM - it took some difficult directions but at the end of it all, if I wanted to remain in any capacity I had to be exclusive.

Poppy's sister

Nattie....get ready...train crash inevitable....i was you...all full of how clever we were compartmentalising, never going to leave marriages etc etc....oh my, if only i had foreseen how it would feel right now...

for full story i have recently posted it on another thread...were are you in your relationship today one....

it is an unholy mess.....

so easter has been hell on wheels....infact i think i have reached tipping point and feel so sad....

Poppy, I am going to go read your story right now.... and I can PM if you'd like. So sorry you're having such a hard time :(

Poppy's sister

thanks...that is really kind of you, i finding it hard to find right support....on here it seems to be ' leave and go n/c' or ' i was dropped and going n/c' or people saying affairs are so wrong and how horrid we are....

i dont want to end my affair, i have valid reasons for having one in first place, dont even want my AP to leave wife right now, just dont want to be so confused !

• Author
thanks...that is really kind of you, i finding it hard to find right support....on here it seems to be ' leave and go n/c' or ' i was dropped and going n/c' or people saying affairs are so wrong and how horrid we are....

i dont want to end my affair, i have valid reasons for having one in first place, dont even want my AP to leave wife right now, just dont want to be so confused !

Sorry your going through it- Holidays- all of them get to me

He called around 0930 this am, same bat time- I was in a funk due to a few issues outside of us that I was dealing with. I told him I would be out of pocket for a minute but I spoke to him. He said he has noted I have had a lot on my plate last week- too many triggers!!!

Triggers....sigh. Songs, places, certain restaurants. I even have a perfume that I didn't intentionally use for him, but I wore it for a few encounters and now, it's his. I don't wear it unless I'm seeing him because it depresses me to smell it when he's not around.