Cheating with a coworker who is about to propose to someone else???

Confused Coworker

Confused Coworker

I am a MW who met a single co-worker close to 5 years ago. As time passed, we grew closer and closer as friends. My co-worker started dating his girlfriend 4 years ago, and they've been living together for 3 years. I've been married 9 years.

One year ago, my co-worker and I crossed the friendship line when we were both very drunk. At first, I ratiionalized that it was the alcohol, and that it would never happen again. However, one year later, the friendship has gotten stronger than ever, and the physical relationship is still going on.

As far as I know, my co-worker is still planning on proposing to the long-term girlfriend (in the very near future. She's been pressing him for the engagement), and my husband doesn't know what's been going on. We try to pretend we are just "best friends", but obviously there is something missing in both our relationships for us to be in this situation for so long.

Should I just let things continue until he proposes, and things fade on there own? If so, how will we still be co-workers and friends??? He has told me he wants me to come to his wedding!!! This is crazy.

WTF is there to be confused about? You're a no good lying cheater, he's a no good lying cheater, so where's the problem?

i know how you fill i really do, when me and my married boy friend met we were both married, i've divored and he getting one too. we fell in love, so i know just how you fill, i know being in the same situation more or less that your in love with him. all i can tell you is to confort him about how you fill and if he really love you then he'll come to you and make it work, but if he doesn't then let him go, i know it will be hard, cause i can't imagin losing my married boy friend. but also ask your self this question, is it him your in love with or is it the sex.

Confused Coworker

It is definitely not just the sex for me. The opportunity for us to be alone doesn't happen very often. It is the friendship and companionship I'm getting from this other person that is missing with my husband. But instead on trying to build it back with my husband, I'm spending my energy on another person. I hope it is not just the sex from his point of view, but it is definitely a good possibility. How else could he still propose to his girlfriend if it wasn't only that??? I think men can sparate things more easily than women.