Today, I miss you.

It's been about 2 months of NC now...it seems like forever since I've spoken to you. Even longer since "we" ended more than 6 months ago. I've been okay but I made the HUGE mistake this morning of reading through our old emails. It crippled me emotionally. I so incredibly much miss the you that I thought I knew.

Not gonna lie, I half hoped I would hear from you on Valentine's Day. I had this fantasy that you would send me roses, since you always promised you would buy me another dozen and you never did. But men aren't that sentimental, especially not you.

I hope I still cross your mind as often as you cross mine and I hope someday you regret breaking my heart.

-------------------------

I HAD to vent, guys. I have no one else who can understand what I'm going through.

To all my LS friends....don't read your old emails. Not unless you want a stab in the heart!

It's a tough and lonely road. But you can get thru it.

You should really consider deleting the emails. It'll always be there tempting you, it's very liberating to hit the delete button. Maybe not as you're doing it, but the feeling will come.

• Like 1

I know it is a rough road, but you are TOUGH! You can get through this. It's okay to miss him. To mourn the relationship. Try to be kind to yourself.

Many hugs and lots of strength to you.

It's been about 2 months of NC now...it seems like forever since I've spoken to you. Even longer since "we" ended more than 6 months ago. I've been okay but I made the HUGE mistake this morning of reading through our old emails. It crippled me emotionally. I so incredibly much miss the you that I thought I knew.

Not gonna lie, I half hoped I would hear from you on Valentine's Day. I had this fantasy that you would send me roses, since you always promised you would buy me another dozen and you never did. But men aren't that sentimental, especially not you.

I hope I still cross your mind as often as you cross mine and I hope someday you regret breaking my heart.

-------------------------

I HAD to vent, guys. I have no one else who can understand what I'm going through.

To all my LS friends....don't read your old emails. Not unless you want a stab in the heart!

So delete them. Irretrievably so.

What's stopping you?