LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

Falling in love with a married woman

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th June 2004, 11:55 PM   #1

Falling in love with a married woman

hey wassup to all......i just want to know how many other men have fallen in love with a married woman??........ she is the most beautifulist woman i have ever been involved with in my life... we enjoy each others company very much.....and the sex is the best i have ever had in all my life....... we both know what we r doing is wrong..but we are so attractted to each other......it goes alot deeper then just sex, she calls me when he is home, i call her..... he works nights, we meet at night , and even in the day when he is asleep.............. i am falling deeply in love with this women, she is like a magnet....i want to be with her all the time, i will even park in her neighborhood, just so i can jog by her house to see her......i know this is all wrong, but i can't stop.....i'm in love all over again....................................she has no children by the way........................any others??.... advice???

PEACE
NINRH8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 12:02 AM   #2
Established Member

If she loves you as much as you love her, would she be willing to leave her husband?
If not why not?
fanou22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 1:55 AM   #3

DAYANDNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 2:09 AM   #4

I THINK THAT IF SHE REALLY LOVES U THAT SHE SHOULD LET HER JUSBAND KNOW ABOUT THE AFFAIR AND PERSUE THINGS WITH U CUS IF U THINK ABOUT IT SHE MIGHT JUST B IN IT FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I MEAN HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN MARRIED? IF SHE DONT HAVE ANY KIDS IT WOULD B EASIER, I MEAN THATS HOW US WOMAN THINK , CUS I KNOW I STILL GET BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH WHEN I SEE MY "OTHER" MAN...SO GOOD LUCK AND B HAPPY
Old 18th June 2004, 2:25 AM   #5

well to be honest with you i think in time she would leave him.... Our steamy hot relationship has been 2 months long, and her marriage has been a total of 10months long.....she tells me that she loves me 50%, because she is married.......she is very smart as far as not making a mistake for us to get caught.........example >> she has my phone number listed in her cell phone as a womans name, and if i call her and he is there she just talks to me as if i am a female friend........my biggest problem is being separated from her, it drives me crazy....... I talk to her on my breaks from work for 90mins at a time.............I know in the back of my mind all this is wrong because she is married......but from the first time i seen her i had a warm feeling all over my body, we are so very attracted to each other.................I don't want to lose this 1.

PEACE
Old 18th June 2004, 2:50 AM   #6

I also want to add........that she always tells me that someday I will get meet a woman and get married, and she will cry.....but before i get married, she will have so much sex with me that i won't want any sex from my new wife......hahaha.....and that she will continue to have sex with me even after I am married as well.....
Old 18th June 2004, 2:55 AM   #7
Established Member

Not that you asked but this doesn't sound like LOVE at all - it sounds like LUST and good sex. Unfortunately one or both of you are having difficulty defining what LOVE is.
SingleInTheCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 3:01 AM   #8
Established Member

Are you nuts?! There are few things more dangerous in this world than messing with another man's woman.

Stop! Now!
amerikajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2004, 3:23 AM   #9
Established Member

Amen amerikajin
Old 19th June 2004, 1:35 AM   #10

i think that is cool maybe cus im a bad person but u love her and she happend to be married, but if she dont find anything wrong with it then dont let it bother u , and that idea about the femal name on her cell dont alwayz work "believe me" one day he will answer ,one day,.... but it seems to me that u are a little more into the sex and the fact that it is wrong , i mean u say that she will have sex with u even after u get married ,lol , dont get married , ask her to really think about what she wants and to be honest with u cus she married and ur not so its like u are putting ur life on a hold in some way, soo i guess all im saying really is that if u love her then go for it , she aparently cares about u if shes risking her marriage, so be happy and go alllll out....... i know how u feel cus my baby still gives me the chills when i see him
Old 19th June 2004, 1:57 AM   #11
Established Member

You know something Day & NINRH8R your karma is going to send you through triple the pain you are inflicting upon the innocent victims of the deception you are choosing to participate in. When you find yourself in the most tumultous time of your life and then you will understand just how damaging this truly is.
Old 22nd June 2004, 2:05 AM   #12

i actually did have that bs happen to me and it hurt like hell but thats ok it actually made me a stronger person cus i use to think just like u did and i never wanted any other woman take in my goods but it did happen and its going to happen even if u are the best f wife that is on this earth , that is something u have no control over, so i said ok, i never imagined being w a married man more less be in love with him but when i truely think about it i cant point fingers at anyone cus things can hit u when u least expect so just watch out..........
Old 22nd June 2004, 2:30 AM   #13

HONEY, YOU'RE HYSTERICAL!

DAY AND NIGHT,

I JUS GOTTA SAY GIRL, YOU BE THE MOS OUTAYER MIND FEMALE ON THIS SITE, AND I DUN THING YOU GOT ONE LIC A SENSE GIRL!

Oh my goodness, I don't know what overcame me! Writing in all capitals and talking like qhetto trash, I must have suffered a temporary spell of insanity or illiteracy. I'm okay now, but seriously honey, like Miss single in the city says, you are going to learn the hard way. So, what was it you said in that jumble of misspellings and all caps? Were you cheated on too? Oh, now it makes sence, this is some kind of weird revenge on your part?

Well, I DO know this, your "man", your married man, is more than likely NOT going to leave his wife for YOU. And you are risking a lot for your cheap sexual thrills that are so much dependent on the role of his wife. Let me break it down for you. His wife performs a function for YOU honey, and yes it IS sexual. Knowing she is at home while you and he are going at it, knowing that SHE doesn't (know) the truth probably makes you feel really powerful doesn't it? You're the sexy other woman aren't you? Makest the sex better too doesn't it?

You are living in a fantasy world, and your world WILL come crashing down eventually. Live it up while its good baby, it won't last forever and then YOU BE SINGING A REAL SAD TUNE GURRRL!!

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 22nd June 2004 at 8:46 AM.. Reason: removed personal attacks
therresa kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2004, 2:46 AM   #14

MISTER MAN, YOU NEED A DOSE OF REALITY!

Hello Mister Ninrh8r,

Thats some nickname, well, if you've been visiting this site, you should know that I am one of the rigid do gooders who know better than to have affairs. You are deluding yourself if you think this great looking woman who has terrific sex with you is going to leave her man for YOU. She isn't and you need to accept that! I think in your heart of hearts you must understand that if she if telling you, you will find a nice girl yourself one day and get married is it?, that you don't stand a chance with her, not one snowball's chance in Hell with her.

She is using you just like married men use like cheap prostitutes the Other Women they bed down with for a half hour once a week for the quick and meaningless romp that they want before returning home to their REAL life. She is using you and you are going to suffer the shame of finding out just how quick she can dump you if you start acting all possessive and start becoming obsessive. You wrote that you park your car near her house it is?, so you can "jog" by her house? Does she know this? I bet if she did she would be horrified! Dont' you think that is a little excessive, sounds kinda like stalking behavior doncha think?

It will fizzle out, and hopefully her man won't find out and lay some real thick hurt on your hide in the process as a result of finding out! I have said this before but I am a junior and a criminal justice major at my home town university, and I know first hand how many lives are destroyed by acts of infidelity, the lost children, orphaned children, the murders by outraged and heartbroken spouses. Does that mean anything to you or can you only think with your genitals? Guess so huh? Good luck to you mister man, you're going to need it!

Last edited by therresa kennedy; 22nd June 2004 at 2:58 AM.. Reason: misspelling only
therresa kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2004, 5:15 AM   #15

Therresa,

Really. Come on. Enough with picking apart people's grammar-your own isn't perfect. Stop it. No one cares if you have six degrees in various subjects it doesn't make you any better or any smarter than the majority of people on this board. I think the general consensus in fact is that you're a sad, bitter woman who was betrayed by her husband NUMEROUS times with different women and instead of regaining your sense of pride turned most of the blame on the other women and not on your husband. Who, as I shall mention again, slept with numerous women multiple times.

Did I mention that he cheated on you more than once? With different women? You go out of your way to assure us all that your sex life is fabulous, even so far as to put it as one of your hobbies indoors!! I think that screams insecurity.

You have every right to state your opinion on the subject of infidelity but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELITTLE SOMEONE FOR THEIR SPELLING OR TYPING.

You sad, sad woman.
Mr Spock is offline   Reply With Quote