Falling in love with a married woman

hey wassup to all......i just want to know how many other men have fallen in love with a married woman??........ she is the most beautifulist woman i have ever been involved with in my life... we enjoy each others company very much.....and the sex is the best i have ever had in all my life....... we both know what we r doing is wrong..but we are so attractted to each other......it goes alot deeper then just sex, she calls me when he is home, i call her..... he works nights, we meet at night , and even in the day when he is asleep.............. i am falling deeply in love with this women, she is like a magnet....i want to be with her all the time, i will even park in her neighborhood, just so i can jog by her house to see her......i know this is all wrong, but i can't stop.....i'm in love all over again....................................she has no children by the way........................any others??.... advice???

PEACE

DAYANDNIGHT

I THINK THAT IF SHE REALLY LOVES U THAT SHE SHOULD LET HER JUSBAND KNOW ABOUT THE AFFAIR AND PERSUE THINGS WITH U CUS IF U THINK ABOUT IT SHE MIGHT JUST B IN IT FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT, I MEAN HOW LONG HAS SHE BEEN MARRIED? IF SHE DONT HAVE ANY KIDS IT WOULD B EASIER, I MEAN THATS HOW US WOMAN THINK , CUS I KNOW I STILL GET BUTTERFLIES IN MY STOMACH WHEN I SEE MY "OTHER" MAN...SO GOOD LUCK AND B HAPPY

• Author

:) well to be honest with you i think in time she would leave him.... Our steamy hot relationship has been 2 months long, and her marriage has been a total of 10months long.....she tells me that she loves me 50%, because she is married.......she is very smart as far as not making a mistake for us to get caught.........example >> she has my phone number listed in her cell phone as a womans name, and if i call her and he is there she just talks to me as if i am a female friend........my biggest problem is being separated from her, it drives me crazy....... I talk to her on my breaks from work for 90mins at a time.............I know in the back of my mind all this is wrong because she is married......but from the first time i seen her i had a warm feeling all over my body, we are so very attracted to each other.................I don't want to lose this 1.

PEACE

• Author

I also want to add........that she always tells me that someday I will get meet a woman and get married, and she will cry.....but before i get married, she will have so much sex with me that i won't want any sex from my new wife......hahaha.....and that she will continue to have sex with me even after I am married as well..... :love:

SingleInTheCity

Not that you asked but this doesn't sound like LOVE at all - it sounds like LUST and good sex. Unfortunately one or both of you are having difficulty defining what LOVE is.

Are you nuts?! There are few things more dangerous in this world than messing with another man's woman.

Stop! Now!

DAYANDNIGHT

i think that is cool maybe cus im a bad person but u love her and she happend to be married, but if she dont find anything wrong with it then dont let it bother u , and that idea about the femal name on her cell dont alwayz work "believe me" one day he will answer ,one day,.... but it seems to me that u are a little more into the sex and the fact that it is wrong , i mean u say that she will have sex with u even after u get married ,lol , dont get married , ask her to really think about what she wants and to be honest with u cus she married and ur not so its like u are putting ur life on a hold in some way, soo i guess all im saying really is that if u love her then go for it , she aparently cares about u if shes risking her marriage, so be happy and go alllll out....... i know how u feel cus my baby still gives me the chills when i see him :love::D

SingleInTheCity

You know something Day & NINRH8R your karma is going to send you through triple the pain you are inflicting upon the innocent victims of the deception you are choosing to participate in. When you find yourself in the most tumultous time of your life and then you will understand just how damaging this truly is.

DAYANDNIGHT

i actually did have that bs happen to me and it hurt like hell but thats ok it actually made me a stronger person cus i use to think just like u did and i never wanted any other woman take in my goods but it did happen and its going to happen even if u are the best f wife that is on this earth , that is something u have no control over, so i said ok, i never imagined being w a married man more less be in love with him but when i truely think about it i cant point fingers at anyone cus things can hit u when u least expect so just watch out..........

therresa kennedy

DAY AND NIGHT,

I JUS GOTTA SAY GIRL, YOU BE THE MOS OUTAYER MIND FEMALE ON THIS SITE, AND I DUN THING YOU GOT ONE LIC A SENSE GIRL!

Oh my goodness, I don't know what overcame me! Writing in all capitals and talking like qhetto trash, I must have suffered a temporary spell of insanity or illiteracy. I'm okay now, but seriously honey, like Miss single in the city says, you are going to learn the hard way. So, what was it you said in that jumble of misspellings and all caps? Were you cheated on too? Oh, now it makes sence, this is some kind of weird revenge on your part?

Well, I DO know this, your "man", your married man, is more than likely NOT going to leave his wife for YOU. And you are risking a lot for your cheap sexual thrills that are so much dependent on the role of his wife. Let me break it down for you. His wife performs a function for YOU honey, and yes it IS sexual. Knowing she is at home while you and he are going at it, knowing that SHE doesn't (know) the truth probably makes you feel really powerful doesn't it? You're the sexy other woman aren't you? Makest the sex better too doesn't it?

You are living in a fantasy world, and your world WILL come crashing down eventually. Live it up while its good baby, it won't last forever and then YOU BE SINGING A REAL SAD TUNE GURRRL!!

therresa kennedy

Hello Mister Ninrh8r,

Thats some nickname, well, if you've been visiting this site, you should know that I am one of the rigid do gooders who know better than to have affairs. You are deluding yourself if you think this great looking woman who has terrific sex with you is going to leave her man for YOU. She isn't and you need to accept that! I think in your heart of hearts you must understand that if she if telling you, you will find a nice girl yourself one day and get married is it?, that you don't stand a chance with her, not one snowball's chance in Hell with her.

She is using you just like married men use like cheap prostitutes the Other Women they bed down with for a half hour once a week for the quick and meaningless romp that they want before returning home to their REAL life. She is using you and you are going to suffer the shame of finding out just how quick she can dump you if you start acting all possessive and start becoming obsessive. You wrote that you park your car near her house it is?, so you can "jog" by her house? Does she know this? I bet if she did she would be horrified! Dont' you think that is a little excessive, sounds kinda like stalking behavior doncha think?

It will fizzle out, and hopefully her man won't find out and lay some real thick hurt on your hide in the process as a result of finding out! I have said this before but I am a junior and a criminal justice major at my home town university, and I know first hand how many lives are destroyed by acts of infidelity, the lost children, orphaned children, the murders by outraged and heartbroken spouses. Does that mean anything to you or can you only think with your genitals? Guess so huh? Good luck to you mister man, you're going to need it!

Therresa,

Really. Come on. Enough with picking apart people's grammar-your own isn't perfect. Stop it. No one cares if you have six degrees in various subjects it doesn't make you any better or any smarter than the majority of people on this board. I think the general consensus in fact is that you're a sad, bitter woman who was betrayed by her husband NUMEROUS times with different women and instead of regaining your sense of pride turned most of the blame on the other women and not on your husband. Who, as I shall mention again, slept with numerous women multiple times.

Did I mention that he cheated on you more than once? With different women? You go out of your way to assure us all that your sex life is fabulous, even so far as to put it as one of your hobbies indoors!! I think that screams insecurity.

You have every right to state your opinion on the subject of infidelity but YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELITTLE SOMEONE FOR THEIR SPELLING OR TYPING.

You sad, sad woman.

Now Spock,

People in glass house......

We are not here to insult other peoples' grammar, but we are also not here to insult other people and rub salt into their wounds.

Therresa is entitled to express how she feels about other people having affairs.

Remember, you also talked about yours and people were fairly kind to you. You admitted that maybe it wasn't the best thing to do.

Quote:

I am so F***D up. I am so stupid.

Slinging mud isn't going to solve anything. You also just look bitter for being dumped by your MM. You lose credibility when you stoop to that level. Instead offer real advice to people on how to avoid affairs from happens or why NOT to get involved with MM.

That would be more helpful and valid.

Nope. It's a personall attack-she's done it to me, and I am tired of seeing it that's all. For someone who keeps publicly stating how moral they are it makes them look bad when they sling phrases like "ghetto trash" at people on the forum.

therresa kennedy

Hey there missy Spock,

As to my spelling, grammar, and ability with words, I have to say, I am a shining example of talent and skill in that regard, I really don't need YOUR approval because I know full well my own talents and promise in this arena.

As to "mutiple partners" my husband was involved with nearly ten years ago?, we're talking TWO women, and that ended as I said TEN years ago, does that bother you, that it ended? Does it bother you that MY husband and I have great sex? Insecurity? Oh it is to laugh! You are one to talk, honey I have a one on one, open, out there, relationship that also just happens to exist within the confines of marriage, but both my husband and myself are willing and content participants.

At least I don't have to settle for being number two like you do. And as far as being sad, I think YOU are the sad individual, having to skulk around, lie, be deceptive etc.

I couldn't be more content and happy with my life right now, I am the mother of an absolutely lovely 12 year old daughter, am a double major and junior at my university, an A student, a volunteer for two worthwhile charities that rescue animals both domestic and feral, two charities which are absolutely a hoot to volunteer for and very FUN into the bargain, AND I enjoy the love and loyalty of a good man, did I mention that the sex is fabulous? I wouldn't trade places with YOU for all the tea in China. Good luck to you Spock, hope it all works out, hey maybe he'll finally leave his old wife for ya. That would make YOU really something wouldn't it? Gotta go shopping, keep posting girlfriend, and hang in there!

Best Regards,

Yes yes, I know Therresa, your life is fantastic and you're a pillar of the community. I'm not actually jealous of you or your lifestyle-everyone makes choices. I also put a big chunk of time in doing volunteer work, so that doesn't impress me. Neither does any of your university education.

What I would find impressive is if a woman with a double major could refrain alluding in her rebuttals that a poster is "ghetto trash"

blind folded

Oh Mother Theressa, please stop before you make me sick. If your marriage is so perfect, what are you doing on the loveshack.org?

NINRH8R, I am in a similar situation as yourself, only fast forward a couple of years. The sex is still fantastic, she still tells me she loves me. Is it enough? No... is anything ever enough? Probably not.

I definately go through my lonely spells, we don't even live in the same town so I hardly see her. By the looks of things, if I ever want to actually be married to her, I am going to have to out-live her husband. He is younger then I am, so the odds are against me.

We recently spent 4 days in a tropical country, staying in expensive suites, eating at 5 star restaurants, and having phenomenal sex. The first day or two were a little bit rough because we hadn't seen each other in so long, and we tend to get very jealous of each other when catching up on details of our lives.

If she ran away with me tomorrow, I would marry that girl and never look back.

I just feel sorry for all the girls my friends try to hook me up with, because little do they know, I'm taken... and ironically, extremely faithful. (well, now that I'm not married anymore.)

355 days a year, I wake up alone. I would love to see her beautiful face next to me in the morning, but that's just not my reality.

Play your cards.

DAYANDNIGHT

kennedy is it? well if u want to show off ur sh then u picked a perfect place for it.....lol....anyways ur man cheated on u ten years ago huh interesting , so what are u doing now that u wernt doing ten years ago? i want to know? u seem to be living a lifestyle instead of a life so where are u lacking ?u wernt taking care of ur man in some sort.... but u said 2 woman , wow, but ur still with ur husband? i hear all u so called straight woman talk about " once a cheater always a cheater" so whats to say he wont do the same again? oh im wrong u said the sex is great along with everything else... thats bs i know for a fact that if a nice piece of (_)_) offerd him some he would take it in a heart beat , its obious hes done it before not once but twice, so all ur "skills" dont mean s here, that just what u need to keep telling urself " its all good" yea yea thats funny.......

DAYANDNIGHT

oh another thing is that when my man cheated on me i actually stayed with him that was some stupid sh to do, i mean that is so pathedic , when he is done getting him some he goes home to the wife , or even when she know that he comes back from being w someone, "stupid" its like the wives are always gonna be there they aint got nowhere else to go , they depend on their partner to much so they stick around with their fingers crossed hoping it would get better, thats stupid...thats why a lot of mm f around cus they know that if their wives found out about the affair that they aint going to leave their always going to b there .....i got to give them their props.....tripped out once u really think about it.....i guess were not the only sloppy seconds....Peace out .......

therresa kennedy

I forgot all about these posts I submitted, mainly because they were posted more than a week ago. But I will attempt to respond to Day and Nights jumble of difficult to read words on a page.

So, Day and Night, you "know" for a fact that if my husband was offered a nice bit of flesh he would take it in a heartbeat? I was just curious Day and Night, in your vast experience with my husband, your 13 years of being married to him, of knowing him inside and out, how sweetheart did you come by such an astounding ability to "know" my husband, a man you have never met, have never laid eyes on and who would no doubt NOT find YOU attractive in any way, shape or form. I also doubt quite highly he would find you to be of much stimulation on an intellectual level. No offence hon, but it's fairly obvious.

But really, I'm curious, since you have never met my wonderful (and for ten years now FAITHFUL husband) how on earth can YOU with any accuracy whatsoever PREDICT anything he may or may not do? You CAN'T can you? Let me break this down for you, you are not his wife, you don't know him, you know nothing about him, therefore you are in no manner able to predict any or all of his potential future behavior.

Now, I, on the other hand can predict his behavior, and for over ten years now he HAS been faithful to me. Isn't that a wonderful thing? I think it is, our marriage survived, and I am a content woman, perhaps, THAT is what unnerves you and upsets you most. It is quite sad that you derive ALL of your hollow disingenuous self esteem from being whooooo, THE OTHER WOMAN!

Sorry, Day and Night, but what you DO know is NOTHING, nothing about ethics, and NOTHING about MY life, or MY husband. Good luck to you and I hope you do well in life.

Ok Therresa, but remember to put the shoe on the other foot-you know nothing about THESE people's lives either-yet it doesn't stop you from posting about it.

Now all of you, play nicer.

therresa kennedy

I come to the loveshack.org to share my insights, perspectives, experience and opinions, I am taking the summer term from school off and it is a manner in which to amuse myself and spend a bit of my free time. If any of my posts help, enlighten, or provide much needed experience to a person in need then I will feel good about my visits to this website.

I certainly DO not need anyone elses permission to visit this website, I will continue to do so at my pleasure and if some lackluster individuals who do not like my posts object, they can always choose to go elsewhere in their cyber space travels.