bestfriend+me+love+long distance realtionship+his newly EX girl friend+=MORE HELP!!!!

sexirubberducki13

sexirubberducki13

me + best friend + long distance + love + his girlfriend = HELP!!!!! Post: 1 | Quote:

t

Well i've known my friend for a while. He always protected me like a big brother. He always cared for me when i needed him most. He's such a great guy and naturally i started to fall in like with him. And him "liked" me too. Or so i thought. After i spilt the beans about having feelings for him he shamefully confessed he had a girlfriend. And i was fine with it at first. I saw how much she made him happy...then soon he'd only talk about her...and i started to become envious. I knew it was wrong but it was eating me inside..so i drowned my feelings by getting myself a boyfriend. Another mistake because now my friend felt comfortable about tellin me about his sex life with his new g/f. and now i definitly couldn't stand it anymore so i told him once again that i still cared about him. He then told me he still cares about me too.

So now we began to flirt and stuff again but occasionally he'd talk about his g/f and i'd talk about my b/f . Until one day he told me to go meet him to spend a day together by where he lives. *he lives an hour and a half away* but i went in spite of myself to go see him. So we flirted and began to hold hands and an occasional "i've missed you" then...he kissed me. and like if it were a movie his g/f calls his cell phone. Apparently she was leaving to georgia and that is the only time he was "able" to see me.

i felt so guilty about the kiss (i've never cheated on ANYONE) so i told my b/f and he dumped me. Served me right. But my friend never told his g/f and he is still currently with her. So i've become the distant other woman!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now the story changes...He dumped his girlfriend for reasons unknown. Well his excuse was because they fought too much. But now he enjoys being single. So now i've become the sitting duck (no pun intended). I waited for him to be with me and now he doesn't wanna be with ANYONE! (he enjoys flirting way too much).

My ex whom i was with before now hates me and ignores me when i try to be his friend. I will admit i still care for him but it serves me right.

I'm so messed up i need help what do i do!

I don't want to give up on my friend....but if it's what i need to do...please help me telling me how to do it

pretty_petal

sounds like you have something going for you... with your friend. It sounds like he cared about his gf so it may take time to get over her. But cos something happened b4 between you two why shouldn't it happen again? I'd wait n not pressure him. Besides... you might as well. you lost your bf cos of this guy. Wait til hes over this girl n is ready to go again...

maybe?