Been waiting for 2 years for bf to get divorce....always an excuse for the dealy!!!

I have been dating a guy who is seperated for 2.5 yrs and has a 2 yr old son. THis is a LDR and it sux! Ilove him to death, but have not seen him in 5 months and he hardly makes time for me. I try to break up with him, but he reassures me we will be ok once his divorce is over. I ask quetions about court and he hates to talk about it. He is torn up mostly about losing his son. They do not live together and are really getting divorced, but I feel like I do not know the whole story and I feel I deserve to know it! I am waiting for him!

It hurts becasue we are so in love, but it feels like if he really wanted us, he would speed things up! I am trying to move on.....he calls when he has time, he sees me when he has time, and am tired of waiting. I get really snesative to talking about the wife. Little things bother me when he mentions her and tells me she is only the other parent and nothing mor to him. Do I believe this? Maybe he does not want the divorce? I know she does, but what if he does not? Do I wait? Do I leave? I am on antidepressants and cry a lot becasue I just want to be together NOW! HELP

NO MAN is worth your health and sanity! It doesn't take that long to get a divorce. Haven't they filed? Once you file it can take about 90 days.

It sounds like he is stringing you along, maybe you should have a chat with his wife, only because if she is talking like it's over between them, and you could possibly make amends with her, and let her know you are not trying to replace her as a mom, which would help her, just basically making peace, then maybe you won't get so sick over this.

My ex H's wife and I have become friends, but we didn't have any children together, which could make a difference, but maybe if you both talk like adults, it may be more peaceful for ALL OF YOU

Good luck, I would try it.

• Author

Good advice, however, the wife does not even know I exist! They live in a state where they have to be sep for a yr before filing. They have now filed and have for a year. Except they are fighting over the house, the property, and even little stuff like the grill!!! It is all very petty. It is also long distane for us and that makes it hard. I saw him for the 1st time in a long time last week (for and hr on n airport layover) and I did not feel the same. I think I take the good times and think of them when we are away and then I get disappointed with reality. I want to move on. But, am scared of being alone. I deserve to be tretaed better than this I think. I just want to be happy agian. He will not give me more time and says he is sooooo busy with work and leal work, but he still wants us. If the wife finds out about me, she will prob take him for everything!!! We never even met until they were sep for 6 months, but still she may try to make it look like he left her for me and that is not the case. Thanks for listening. I have heard some divorces take years if they do not agree on things!! great!