I don't want him back BUT I do want revenge...

I'm having an "angry" day...sorry if I offend anyone...

I have no desire to ever have xMOM back again...none...but today I've had an almost uncontrollable desire to f**k his whole world up...I haven't but I could and it would really make me happy to know he's suffering...I've thought about sending his STBXW fake text messages and accusing him of contacting me...I've thought about boxing everything he gave me up (lingerie and engagement ring included) and mailing it to her with all our pictures and signature required...just evil thoughts not going to do it...

I don't want to hurt his W further by doing those things...and I wont really do them...but she filed for D anyway...so who knows she might not care now anyway...I want to make sure she keeps that D rolling so that he suffers and doesn't get what he wants...why should he?...why do these MM think they can blow up everyone's lives around them and then on a whim just push the reset button and slide back into there happy little life totally unaffected like nothing ever happened???...they all seem to do it...and get away with it more than they should...and it's not fair...to anyone...W included and I hope she sees that this time...I hope she gives us both the revenge I'm looking for...and that would make me very happy...justice...

I know I'm sick and twisted but I'm posting here and not really doing it...I realize it would only make me feel better for like an hour...but he's due for some equal suffering dammit...he could be sitting at home right now feeding his W some bull shyte and about to enjoy Christmas with his happy little family...I'm going to sit at home for Christmas with a man I'm going to D after the new year while we pretend nothing's wrong bc the kids don't know yet...no family coming over bc they all know we are D'ing so that uncomfortable for them I'm sure...life is just not fair...

Thanks for listening...

• Author
I would want to know about all that if I was his wife!

She's knows everything...all 3 years of it...and I hope she recalls it all the way to the courthouse...I hope she finds her strength to make him suffer...although I don't think she will...never did before...but maybe this time...

Sorry you feel like this :(

I am not one to talk really but these men are crap.

I don't think you're sick and twisted...but don't waste your time/energy and your money on mailing back stuff...maybe sell it (esp. the ring) on eBay instead lol

I do however hope you can enjoy Christmas with your children :) and that 2013 will be a better year for you eventually...x

((((18Years))))

I am sorry for your pain. You know that any attention is good attention and living a good happy fulfilling life is the ultimate revenge.

Though one or two stabs at the voodoo doll doesn't count. :p

• Like 1

I believe we survive only because of the anger. If we didn't have that intense anger, I don't know how we'd get over it. The only thing is to keep a sense a reality and not act in any way that we'd regret. I'm giving myself a one month cooling period for anything I consider doing in real life.

Fantasize about it and don't do it. It's cleansing.

From what I read, if he was at the point of proposing...they suffer too. Pointlessly and for different reasons. I know how it is though, because knowing it i still imagine exMM happy as a clam living his perfect life and it makes my blood boil.

• Like 1

I used to feel like that for xmw, really I did. I wanted her to suffer, wanted to destroy her perfect little fake marriage after dday sent mine into a whirlwind and she slinked right back into her role as the perfect little housewife, her H knowing nothing.

Then I finally reached the point of 'I simply don't care'. I wasted enough time on her and with her and I firmly believe the problems that were there before I came along are there now and she is stuck with them and he with her and I am the lucky one to have left it behind. I now see just how emotionally unstable she might be and remember one of the first things she said to me when we began our affair. As she climbed into my lap she said: "I promise you, I'm not crazy." Man, I should have kicked her outta my house then.......

Point is, live your life not worrying about how perfect his/hers is or may seem to be. Easier said than done but so satisfying when you can make it to that point.

• Like 1
underwater2010

While I hope you get what you want....I also hope your husband gives you hell too. It works both ways.

• Like 3
underwater2010

By the way...her world did not blow up. Yes they have MC and IC, but her husband remains even after multiple affairs.

I would want to know. Ecspecially about the ring.

• Like 2
  • Author
While I hope you get what you want....I also hope your husband gives you hell too. It works both ways.

I'm divorcing my H...

• Author
By the way...her world did not blow up. Yes they have MC and IC, but her husband remains even after multiple affairs.

I would want to know. Ecspecially about the ring.

I assume she knows about the ring...I told her about the ring by text message...with no reply...I told her I would gladly send it back to her so that she could get some money for it...still no reply...since their house is in foreclosure right now I figured she would want/need the money...so either she didn't get the text or she simply doesn't care anymore...that was like a month ago and I've heard nothing from her since...which is odd considering her past history with contacting me...who knows...

underwater2010

She probably does not care anymore. I would let her be. Her world has been turned upside down and she is trying to move on.

Would you be the common exit affair for MOW?

I'm sorry to be "that guy" but the concept of getting revenge in order to make yourself happy is petty and childish. Best of luck to you getting over the situation, but leave him alone. What exactly did you fantasize about doing? Vandalism? Harassment? What if some one did that to you one day?

I can't say that I want revenge at this point yet in my awesome journey of adultery and other-woman-hood.

But, I have in my pocket a bunch of great information that at any point in time might just slip out of my mouth and into the ears of an interested ear.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow. Maybe ten years from now.

Hopefully, this will be just a memory of a bad dream by then. Sigh. But, hey, HAPPY MARRIAGE to them! Have a great time with that.

.I've thought about boxing everything he gave me up (lingerie and engagement ring included)

BURN the stuff he gave you. Sell the ring or give it to charity to have auctioned off for a better cause.

Be pissed, be angry, rant away.. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

• Like 1

I understand and get you 18. I too would like to see him suffer some, and I think it's natural. I could get serious revenge, but won't. Not my style.

I do hope and pray, however, that the wife has the balls to go through the divorce

• Author
That would probably be because their xOW still "looooove" them and still have some kind of absurd, misguided loyalty to them.

Personally, I'd love to hear a good revenge story. Seems as though lover boy already HAS a revenge story going on - his wife is dumping his cheating, lying ass.

That's what I'm hoping for...I did have misguided loyalty to him for sure...no more...

• Author
It sounds like she may be finally done with him.

The thing is - he's not and never will be done with her. He'll be one of those pathetic MM we constantly read about who, even YEARS after the divorce is final and some even remarried, try to get back with the ex-wife.

If she really divorces him, he's going to make contact with you again at some point. But he'll always be up his ex's azz trying.

Have you prepared yourself for inevitable contact?

When are you going to take steps to block him (and her)?

The best revenge is him desperately trying to make contact with you and letting him hear crickets.

She might be done with him...idk...I hope she is...the D hasn't been cancelled as of yet...

He's already hearing crickets...not that he's trying to contact me...he would be an absurd fool to do so after the things I told him a month ago...but I'm not trying to contact him either...and I'm doing a really good job at that IMO...better than anytime before that's for sure...

If we were ever together again...and that won't happen...not in this lifetime...but if so I would not be worried about xW...he would have to come here...1800 miles away from her...bc I'm not going anywhere...

I wouldn't do it. My grandpa cheated on my grandma a long time ago, and she divorced his ass. His OW was mean and sent all this stuff to my grandma showing her how happy they were together, and all it did was annoy my grandma, who was still trying to raise six kids and get on with her life. And my grandpa, after trying unsuccessfully to get my grandma back, finally settled for the OW. She begged him to marry her and have kids with her, but he said he already had kids. And he never stopped loving my grandma.

I'd say just let it go. At least then you'll have your dignity.

Lostinlife4now
I'm having an "angry" day...sorry if I offend anyone...

I have no desire to ever have xMOM back again...none...but today I've had an almost uncontrollable desire to f**k his whole world up...I haven't but I could and it would really make me happy to know he's suffering...I've thought about sending his STBXW fake text messages and accusing him of contacting me...I've thought about boxing everything he gave me up (lingerie and engagement ring included) and mailing it to her with all our pictures and signature required...just evil thoughts not going to do it...

I don't want to hurt his W further by doing those things...and I wont really do them...but she filed for D anyway...so who knows she might not care now anyway...I want to make sure she keeps that D rolling so that he suffers and doesn't get what he wants...why should he?...why do these MM think they can blow up everyone's lives around them and then on a whim just push the reset button and slide back into there happy little life totally unaffected like nothing ever happened???...they all seem to do it...and get away with it more than they should...and it's not fair...to anyone...W included and I hope she sees that this time...I hope she gives us both the revenge I'm looking for...and that would make me very happy...justice...

I know I'm sick and twisted but I'm posting here and not really doing it...I realize it would only make me feel better for like an hour...but he's due for some equal suffering dammit...he could be sitting at home right now feeding his W some bull shyte and about to enjoy Christmas with his happy little family...I'm going to sit at home for Christmas with a man I'm going to D after the new year while we pretend nothing's wrong bc the kids don't know yet...no family coming over bc they all know we are D'ing so that uncomfortable for them I'm sure...life is just not fair...

Thanks for listening...

AMEN Sista....AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Author
I wouldn't do it. My grandpa cheated on my grandma a long time ago, and she divorced his ass. His OW was mean and sent all this stuff to my grandma showing her how happy they were together, and all it did was annoy my grandma, who was still trying to raise six kids and get on with her life. And my grandpa, after trying unsuccessfully to get my grandma back, finally settled for the OW. She begged him to marry her and have kids with her, but he said he already had kids. And he never stopped loving my grandma.

I'd say just let it go. At least then you'll have your dignity.

I'm not going to do it...I would feel bad...just venting safely here...

• Like 1

Eighteen;

I have had glorious thought and dreams of revenge. I am frightenly good at it ;)

But my secret ( besides my insidiously genius revenge plots) is becoming someone that far surpasses what my husband is worthy of and to see he knows it**

I know you are already far superior than MM. Do you? If not than stop believing the lies of society, MM (maybe you too) and whoever else is giving you ideas you're not. They suck.

But DREAM! Dream away about all the creative ways you could make him pay. It can be really fun AND therapeutic. :D

By the way, my Husband says he commented about something you posted but I didn't see it here. He better have been nice. :)

• Like 1
Lostinlife4now
I'm not going to do it...I would feel bad...just venting safely here...

Vent away 18....VENT AWAY!!!! This is why we are here.

Love It....Feels Good!!!!!

HeartBrokenInNY

18 years... i feel your pain... i'm so sorry you're going through this... i've been in affair for over ten years and there's not one day that goes by without hurt and anger... i can only imagine how i would be another eight years from now

At one time I felt the same way. The most I did was sign him up to receive some free religious literature to his home....

He, in all liklihood is pathetic in many ways. My approach was in line with "living well is the best revenge". For instance, he is...no other way to put this...fat. So I started working out more. He is not the most well read, so i took on reading the classics. And his house was a dump, so I spruced mine up. In all that, I totally forgot about him.

And now, I have a new man in my life.

• Like 1