friends husband

my sisters good friends husband is hitting on me. It is causing a problem w me and my brother in law who is good friends with the guy. should i tell the wife he is hitting on me so i dont have to deal with any of this drama

Tell him to knock it off, or else you'll send him back to his wife with a black eye, and a note pinned to his shirt.

(it works..........;) )

• Like 2
  • Author

I already told him to go **** himself. I told my sister and my brother in law was mad so they ended up getting in a fight over it.

• Author

AGREE! it is his best friend so I guess his initial reaction was to protect the friend?? I dont know but he was mad I told my sister bc it was about to make his friendship with this guy pretty complicated.

So that is why it caused a fight w him and my sister bc my sister agreed that I can tell her whatever I want to tell her.

Your brother in law should be angry as hell this guy is hitting on you.

Im pissed off for both you and your sister.

Also betting the BIL is mad at you for telling his friends secret because BIL has secrets he doesn't want friend telling.

Box of Tools

• Like 1
  • Author

i did think of that but i will not even think of mentioning that.

does he really care that much about this friendship with this guy, geez

It will no doubt get back to this guy that his behavior is now causing problems in the family. The only other thing you can do at this point is be very cool and standoffish with this guy...surely his wife will notice, mention it to him, and cause him to rethink how much conversation he wants his behavior to generate.

• Author

oh i already cursed this guy out after it caused the problems, he tried to explain more and again i told him to F OFF

• Author

does it make me a bad person that the wife found out bc i told someone who told her? I kinda knew that person would tell her , but I was just so mad at the time that I didnt care.

I just dont want bad karma for spilling the beans on the guy.