Reality finally!! A blind woman can finally see!

I would like to thank everybody on LS. I have read, read, and posted for some time now. I really thought I was different. I now see what you all have been saying.

I have been used for sex on the side. I thought because we were together 24/7 and lived together and he had little/no contact with his ex that he really wanted to be with me.....

Now I see how it really is. It is all about the sex. Nothing more. He is tired of having sex with the mother of his children. He would rather a newer and younger woman like me......

How very charming! I can not believe I fell for his lies. I feel like such a fool. I really thought I was different. What an idiot I have been. I really am happy to have found LS. It is a fantastic site and all my doubts are gone.

He is no good. I finally see it all so clearly. I hope he can not fool me again. Please god do not let him pull me in again......

What a complete idiot I have been. I just can't believe it. I have beeen such a fool..........aaaaaagh!!!

• Like 3
I hope he can not fool me again. Please god do not let him pull me in again......

I think you'll find god has no say in the matter ;)

• Like 3

Adamgem, print off you post and stick it on your fridge door or someplace you can see it every day. That should help to stop you going back to the MM. I hope you keep the blinkers firmly off.

• Like 1

Adamgem, ending an affair is typically a roller coaster, so it is great that you are determined, but prepare for times of doubt too. As Seren suggested, print out your post where you fee so determined and clear, and let it help you through the times you feel weak.

It is always good to recognize what you need and want, recognize if you are not getting it, and to be willing to be alone rather than to compromise your core needs and values. That's the path to loving yourself better, to more happiness and to being open to a love which will satisfy and nuture. Best of luck to you.

alexandria35

I'm confused too. In your other thread you said you talked to his wife and she confirmed that most everything he told you was true and she told you that she knows he loves you. What happened between then and now?

• Like 3
  • Author

I can not talk right now very much as he is here and I do not want him to see this website.

He told me they get on really well.... like a house on fire.... but he was not attracted to her sexually... then I realised what I was for....

that is what changed. I became like a lot of others on this forum.... suddenly I realised what my purpose was.... even thought after the talk with her when she said he loved me etc..... I see the reality. I must stay strong. It is so difficlult... please help me.