Ex-husband cheated on his gf with me.......

Hello all, well here's my story. I've been separated from my ex-husband since July of last year. He left me for another woman. Just these past two weeks he's called me out of the blue, asking for my cell phone number cause he lost his phone and then just this past friday he came over to my place after work and we chatted quite a while, but then he came on to me. And like a fool I took the bait and ended up sleeping with him. He tells me don't tell anyone cause he doesn't want it to get back to the girl he left me for and who he stays with. I feel so used.....he said everything I wanted to hear.....like he knows that I miss him and that he still thinks about me too he just wanted to make sure i was doing okay and stuff which made me feel that he still cares about me. But I really feel that this other girl should know. She doesn't like me he says, she may not even believe me if I told her, but he'd have no place to go if she kicked him out. And I wouldn't want him to get pissed at me, but I think he should get his by me doing something about it......cause he hurt me by leaving me for her, and I could hurt them both......our divorce papers have been signed but not final yet. I don't know what to do......I just reopened the wound that I thought was closed meaning that I thought I was over him, now I realize that I am not....... :(

It's normal to feel sad and used, because you *were* sad and used. I wouldn't recommend telling her, she likely won't believe you pitted against the smooth-talking ex-husband--and I'm not really a fan of revenge in any case. Don't do it again, don't let yourself--Don't talk to him unless it's relevant to the signatures on the divorce papers.