what is he saying

brandilynn222

Hopefully you already know my story if not look back at earlier threads. Well i havnt contacted him in two weeks...got three emails form him in the past two days....just wonderign what your take is on these.....i can't seem to get over him and trust me IVE TRIED EVERYTHING!!!

Hey i knew it was u,well i dont know what to say besides i will always

love u but there is no way to be 2gether right now or for who knows how

long?u will always have a place in my heart no matter what. well about

that school i didnt get in so i ll write more later ok u can message on

my phone for 2night bc i am on staff duty but after this use my e-mail

ok

(i called to ask him about my stuff but didnt even leave a message.)

do love like i said but yes i am doing what is easy bc i dont have

time for anything else right now so there is no way to do this ecept the

way it is being done.and yes my feelings for (her)are slowly comeing

back & yes i do think about u alot dont think im just forgetting u bc

like i said before i will keep in touch with u so yes i will always love u

& ill always think of u

I dont know about the whole looking intn the future part i dont like to

do that i live my life day to day...and yes i can love more than one

person at a time its just a diferent kind of love & i ll try to call

later ok.

GOSH IM SOOOOOOO CONFUSED....i just want someone to kick the crap out of me b/c i hate myself for not beign able to hate him.....i dont knwo what to do

The opposite of love is indifference, not hate. You don't have a responsibility to hate him.

He's over you, you should be over him.

You don't have to HATE him. (I'll do that for you since you're only 16 and he's 24 - I feel he took unfair advantage, and in another time and place would have gotten kneecapped for this.) Remember the good stuff, and how special you felt. THEN look forward to the future and eventually to someone who will love you even better. No need to be a bitter victim if you don't want to be.

Hugs!

• Author
brandilynn222

16??? im 19 well will be next month.

I dont want to hate him per se....i just wish i could flip a switch and not care about him or love him anymore....it would make my life so much easier....

I am moving which doesnt matter anyways since he is goign to alaska...but mayeb will a new enviroment things will be better. I doubt it though...i have tried goign out and meeting someone new and mayeb reconciliation with an ex (we broke up b/c he went to school) but it doesnt feel right at all....i dont want to get involved with anyone when i knwo i cant give them my 100%.

• Author
brandilynn222

he just called.....hes in on 24 staff duty we talked but not fo too long he had to get back to work but is calling me later......

mostly he said he loves me but doesnt have the time to do anything right now b/c he leaves for alaska march 15th. i straight out ask him if he loved his wife and he said as a friend and as my babys mom...its not that head over heals i cant live without you love...so i asked him if it was that for me and he said yes i cant live without you but i have to try b/c i cant do anything. But he so can....

he said he could deal with the fact of not seeing his son if he only lived two hours away from him but that he cant deal with going all the way to alaska without him.....why didnt he think about his when he got seperated.....

right now i want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all i can do is cry.....i dont even want to live anymore im so close to going to the kitchen getting a knife and ending all this pain.....and i can say is WHY!!!!!!!!!!??????

i need help

I'm not sure if I read you right, but this man is NOT worth killing yourself over, nothing is. You have pain, suicide doesn't end the pain. It merely transfers the pain to people who care about you.

:bunny: says: Find someone who can commit to you with their entire heart, and you will look back on this time as merely a low point in your romantic carreer.

• Author
brandilynn222

Would he say these things if he doesnt care.....the kiss thing is b/c for christmas a gave him 36 hershey kisses on for each month he would be gone and told him to eat one on each 23 of the month......b/c thats the day we met.....

i did'nt forget to have one of

your kisses today.so message me back when you get this ok i do love you

and will keep in touch with you if you still want to stay in touch?

Keep the ring & yes i would rather have a real kiss,yes i believe there

is an us later on, & yes i would love to see you for a couple hours

before we go our seperate ways for now & yes i do miss you and i have go &

put the phone on the charger for a little bit & then i'll call ok ( i

love you)

what should i make of this.......what do I do...let go....move on....have faith...

im really sorry i keep asking i just need some insperation and faith or a swift kick in the ass of reality...