Need : Dilemma!

Im a 26 married woman (been married for 5 years). I have never strayed or even tried to cheat on my husband. Until now... I have been having fantasies about my professor who is 26 years older than me. I find myself just trying to make stupid questions so I can talk to him in his office. I have never felt anything like this before, not even for my husband. How do I stop so I don't hurt my husband, who is a decent guy?

Do two things. Tell your husband what you said here (that will kill the crush immediately) and stay away from your Prof! Stop fantasizing about him, thinking of him and going to his office.

Dear GoodGirl,

I don't think there is much chance for anything to happen, since the guy is a professor and much older.

So my suggestion is that you continue to enjoy your fantasy. Keep admiring him in the lectures, thinking he is just awesome, and going to the office sometimes to talk to him.

I think a fantasy/crush is what it is, and most likely it'll fade in time.

Good luck.

Untouchable_Fire
If I could do what you told me to do, I would have done it already.

Why are you so attracted to this old geezer?

Is there anything wrong in your marriage?

If I could do what you told me to do, I would have done it already.

Then divorce him.

Im not in love with my husband.

Same as above. Divorce him.

Anything short of that is just cruel.

You don't love him, you don't want sex with him. It's over. Now all you can do is just tell him you're sorry but you're unhappy and need to divorce.

DO NOT go ahead and cheat on him, that's just selfish and mean to do, especially since you say you're not in love with him.