he wont stop cheating on me

I feel so dead today... I haven't eten in 4 days, didn't sleep till last night after being up for 3 days straight and the sleep i got last night was not restful. My bf of a year and a half has continuously chated on me. It has occured about every two months and evrytime he gets caught it's always the same thing... he'll change, he can do it, he just hasn't done it yet because of my problems (I have an ed) and he is scared to be with me.... so I find myself thinking I'm the one that caused his behavior and I take hin back believe him again... until this weekend he had me convience he had never had tru intercourse with any of the 5 women I knew of thus far... well this weekend he went to miami with his European super model gf... nolie she is a real super model... he's a pilot and met her evidently in August on a trip now they have only seen each other on three trips but during that time she has stayed at his parents place in Europe (they live in US full time where he and I live) he has met her parents and when she called me she told me by the way he looked at her and acted she knew he loved her... of course I'm thinking you've spent a total of 11 days with him over the course of the past two motnhs...love huh??? anyway he came home and confessed to me afetr I figured all this out...ask me how I found out from his sex buddy he has kept on the side for the past year... he has been cheating on me and the super model gf with the sex buddy... the sex buddy told me his was in FT Lauderdale with her 3 weeks ago... shes a flight attendant... no he swore that the European model was really just a friend she wasn't the one, he loved me, there was something differant abiut me but went back to the same ole scared exuse...so my beaten down pathetic low self esteem bought ll this till the super model gf called me yesterday and told me how really involved they were...that he had called her right after I left the condo yetserday mroning saying he was coming back to see her at the end of the week... 5 mintues before when I am wlking out the door he is telling me I have nothing to worry about with the other women... he can be faithful... the gross part her is I feel like this is all my fault, like I'm not good enough, of course he wants the super model over me... I'm so disgusted with myself that i even care and part of me still wants him to pick me...HELP! sorry for the typos

HokeyReligions

Why don't you introduce the supermodel gf to the sex buddy and the other women he's been using too. Have a party. Invite them over. Burn the jerk in effigy and throw the loser out of your life.

Get a grip on the situation. HE cheated on YOU - you have no blame in this situation. The decision was totally up to him. You owe him nothing - get out and move on with your life. Accept that you might hurt for a while because you loved him - but while you are accepting that - also accept that you will get over him and be happy. You deserve to be treated better.

padch, there's something you must understand: this guy's serial infidelity has absolutely zero to do with you. Had the "supermodel" been his gf, he would have cheated on her with YOU as the "other woman."

This guy is carving notches in his bed post--the "value" of these other women, compared to you, has absolutely nothing to do with his serial adultery . It's all in the chase, conquest and newness of the experiences for him.

Fly away from this "Peter Pan" fly boy, now. And, later, when you learn he's cheated on the "super model," and he will, you can heave one huge sigh of relief.

He's called three times yesterday... I wouldn't answer the phone... he's not leaving a message (I'm sure because whatever sappy words and promises he has to say he doesn't want me to have a recording of incase I sent it to the supermodel)... I'm just afraid he'll get me back and that I'm to weak to stand up to him... I realize he has a problem but the thing is I see it as a problem, addiction, personality disorder etc so I feel sorry for him... there's still this huge part of me and my heart that doesn't want to give up on him

Yeah. Despite the pain, you still want them back. I know how that goes. It's a horrible, crappy feeling. But you CAN fight it.

Just think about all he's done wrong, him cheating, think all bad thoughts and continue to ignore him. Stay strong. DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK.

If you guys were married and had children....then I could see you wanting to make the most of the situation. Since you are his girlfriend though....is it really worth persuing a relationship with someone who can't keep his pants zipped?

Think of the way you feel right now....and what you've been thru the past few days....and decide if this is the way you want to feel OVER AND OVER thru this years with this guy.

From your post....it's not as though this was a "one time situation".....he's cheated on you MANY times. I don't think that means he doesn't care about you or wants you in his life....I think it DOES indicate he's not going to put your feelings first.

I'll quote my Mom again.....It's better to have a painful end....than a pain with NO END!