Love of My Life Dies

precious1357

Being the OW is difficult. The OW has a heart and wants to be happy and not offend ANYONE else. Well, the worse has happened...my MM died and my heart is totally broken. Our times together were wonderful...we were laughing and having a good time just 24 hours before he suddenly died...he was not sick. He's gone....

• Like 1
Being the OW is difficult. The OW has a heart and wants to be happy and not offend ANYONE else. Well, the worse has happened...my MM died and my heart is totally broken. Our times together were wonderful...we were laughing and having a good time just 24 hours before he suddenly died...he was not sick. He's gone....

Oh Precious! (((((hugs))))) I do hope you're OK?

Oh I am so sorry for your pain. You must feel terrible.

Do take care of yourself at this time, it's very important. Best wishes.

((((precious))))

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I can't imagine what you're going through but I wish you strength and peace of mind.

Take care of yourself sweetie.

I am so, so, sorry for your loss.

Please find someone (a counselor? trusted friend?) that you can share it with.

I wish you peace in the weeks and months to come.

Precious, I am so sorry for your loss. I was crying reading your post. You must feel so lost and I can't imagine how hard it must be to not be able to let a lot of people know what you are hurting over. I agree that you should seek counseling so you can have someone to talk to. Grief is such a hard emotion, and dealing with it alone will be overwhelming. I am so sorry, please take care of yourself.

Precious, I am so sorry for your loss. I was crying reading your post. You must feel so lost and I can't imagine how hard it must be to not be able to let a lot of people know what you are hurting over. I agree that you should seek counseling so you can have someone to talk to. Grief is such a hard emotion, and dealing with it alone will be overwhelming. I am so sorry, please take care of yourself.

Cosign. Sorry for your loss.

• Author
precious1357

Thank you all so very much!!! My heart is breaking inside and I listen to his voice and look at his picture, its so awful. I am a Christian and keep wondering if God pulled him away because of what was happening with us...he was so very happy with me I do know that...I believe these last 3.5 years of his life with me were good for him...he used to say, Honey, 2011 we're going to heaven...this is our year...OMG! He just didn't realize what he was saying...

whichwayisup
Thank you all so very much!!! My heart is breaking inside and I listen to his voice and look at his picture, its so awful. I am a Christian and keep wondering if God pulled him away because of what was happening with us...he was so very happy with me I do know that...I believe these last 3.5 years of his life with me were good for him...he used to say, Honey, 2011 we're going to heaven...this is our year...OMG! He just didn't realize what he was saying...

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you do some grief counselling to help you cope.

Precious I am so very, very sorry for your pain, I really do not think that his passing was in any way a punishment, please do not take that guilt on board. I hope you have someone to talk to and share your memories with. Take very good care x

I am so very sorry for your pain. Do NOT think he died as a punishment for your relationship. He did not, and you do not need to assume that kind of guilt.

Take care.

pureinheart

Hi Precious...you have my prayers and thoughts ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss Precious. You are going to get through this. Oh my heart is hurting for you. Bless you honey and stay strong.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please don't suffer alone- fine someone who can console you.

I heard once that the only thing that matters at the end of a life is the love that was given. That remains. It is with you, and always will be.

Wishing you peace.

OMG sweety. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :( I lost someone very dear to me not long ago and I cannot imagine having to go through that alone. My sincerest sympathies and please come here for support if you need it. :(

Flabbergaster

That's awful. :(

Funerals are an important thing, even if you only go to the service.

May I suggest finding a guy friend that would be willing to go to the funeral services with you? Have him claim to be someone that knew MM. You're just...accompanying your friend, as his emotional support. If anyone asks why you're crying, say you're just emotional from several funerals in one month.

Oh precious... :((( this is so sad...as with the others, get some grief counseling- someone to talk to-and please, take care of yourself.

I heard once that the only thing that matters at the end of a life is the love that was given. That remains. It is with you, and always will be.

Wishing you peace.

I agree. Thanks for sharing this, Amour7.

*hugs* precious!

I can't imagine. SOooooo very sorry. I just thought the other day how difficult it would be to lose him and not be able to grieve openly or grieve as a wife can. I agree with others to find counseling if you don't have a friend who knows your situation that you can openly grieve with and talk to. Take care of yourself and know that there are others out here thinking of you at this time of need. Mend you heart with whatever therapy you can right now.

am sorry for your loss – does you or he have children, and how are they handling this?

That's awful. :(

Funerals are an important thing, even if you only go to the service.

May I suggest finding a guy friend that would be willing to go to the funeral services with you? Have him claim to be someone that knew MM. You're just...accompanying your friend, as his emotional support. If anyone asks why you're crying, say you're just emotional from several funerals in one month.

Considering some of the past issues with the BW's family contact between them and the OP I would suggest NOT attempting to attend funereal services.

OP your church should provide grief counseling. You should look into this.

I can't imagine. SOooooo very sorry. I just thought the other day how difficult it would be to lose him and not be able to grieve openly or grieve as a wife can. I agree with others to find counseling if you don't have a friend who knows your situation that you can openly grieve with and talk to. Take care of yourself and know that there are others out here thinking of you at this time of need. Mend you heart with whatever therapy you can right now.

My thoughts exactly. So so sorry. (((((((HUGS)))))))) allow yourself to grieve... losing a love is very difficult. Be kind to yourself.

Considering some of the past issues with the BW's family contact between them and the OP I would suggest NOT attempting to attend funereal services.

OP your church should provide grief counseling. You should look into this.

They know of her... I can see how this might create an issue. If they didn't know her I would tell her to go. Actually, in the end it's your call Precious. ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

Precious, how are you doing? Have you someone you have been able to talk to? Please don't be alone through this. Thinking of you.