trying to get some insight

to everyone that is in an affair with a married person, what did they say to you about the marriage.......... is it always that they aren't getting along with their spouses or is the kids.

do you talk about the future together, is it after the kids grow up that kind of thing.

what do you do if you want children, what then?

do you also have other relationships?

how long do you wait?

how many times do you think the affair partner ever ends up the the MM?

just curious..........

Wow...lots of questions...YOU really need to take some time and read some of these stories on this forum.

What did they say to you about the marriage? The marriage has been dead for a long time. He's verbally and emotionally abusive.

Do you talk about the future together?

Kids are already grown up and there discussion of a future together all the time.

Do you also have other relationships?

After I left my marriage and got D no there has no been anyone else.

How long do you wait?

Waited about 5 years and got tired. So I'm focusing on me and have been for awhile.

How many times do you think the affair partner ever ends up the the MM?

Read the forum...not to many but maybe a few out of a whole lotta...

to everyone that is in an affair with a married person, what did they say to you about the marriage.......... is it always that they aren't getting along with their spouses or is the kids.

do you talk about the future together, is it after the kids grow up that kind of thing.

do you also have other relationships?

how long do you wait?

how many times do you think the affair partner ever ends up the the MM?

just curious..........

What did they say to you about the marriage

Marriage is dead. He gets on okay with W but no intimacy nor communication.

Do you talk about the future together

A lot at the beginning, then less as he wavered.

What do you do if you want children, what then?

I don't want kids and his are pretty much grown.

Do you also have other relationships?

Not at the moment and happy to stay single for a while.

How long do you wait?

Not sure. I am waiting and not waiting. I get on with my life. If someone fab comes along, I'd consider it. I will probably wait to see if MM separates again and re-assess the situation but right now, I'd rather not wait and him divorced before continuing, if it's meant to be...

How many times do you think the affair partner ever ends up the the MM?

Percentage pretty low.

Both of my MM "Nemeses" (or is it "Nemesis's"??) - the one I got involved with and the one I didn't - complained about their W's and being married in general. The first one was deeply unhappy. The second one was just belly-aching, from what I could tell. Both of them were crazy about their kids, and were very good fathers (again, from what I could tell).

Don't wait for him to make up his mind!! You've got a life to live... and a mate to find, if you want kids. Leave him in the dust.