Guy pursuing girl with bf: how i could surprise her with gifts like flowers and stuff

Hi, im ryan and im currently a sophmore at UGA. I just met this beautiful girl and slowly got to know her over the first few weeks of school. Ive taken her on 2 or 3 dates and i also left flowers in her dorm room. I thought things were going fine until i found out she had a boyfriend.... her best friend came up to me and said "you do know she has a boyfriend right?" and i had no idea... what do i do? Should i pursue this or break it off? I mean.. she went on a few dates with me and she is constantly flirting with me... doesnt that mean she has some stronger feelings for me than her bf? What should i do? And one more thing.. any suggestions on how i could surprise her with gifts like flowers and stuff?

Thanks

I'd stop with the flowers and just flat out ask this girl if, indeed, she is in a serious relationship. Lay your cards on the table and find out if she truly is available to date.

• Author

i took your advice and layed all my cards down.. i told her how it was.. she told me she wants to be with me and needs to think over the weekend... im waiting.. i really want this to work out.. thank you for your advice everyone!