attracted 2 a guy that is confused & dating older woman

I have recently been hanging out at my uncle's house. He has this one friend who I'm totally into, but he's been dating a woman for a couple of years. Several months ago I heard that they were having trouble. She is a lot older than him (old enough to be his mom). This is the big problem with them. He wants kids and she doesn't want to start over. Not long after I found out they were having trouble I noticed him flirting and asking questions that were personal. Then one night he kissed me. I'm really attracted to him and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. There is chemistry between us that is unreal and I have a feeling that it could lead to something more. I'm just confused because he was talking about breaking up with her before I ever came into the picture & he still hasn't done it yet. I told him he couldn't have his cake & eat it to. But it's like when we are together we can't resist each other. :(

He has no motivation to break up with her and start a relationship when you when he already has both of you right now. You say one thing to him, yet you do another, which damages your credibility. Get control of your hormones and be firm with him. He may *never* end things with her. How long are you willing to deal with being his girl on the side?