Reflecting...

I spent most of the night reading the copies of some of my instant message conversations with the xMM, to my surprise, I didn't cry.

3rd day on NC is hard and I haven't really been out of the house for almost three days, reading those conversations tonight actually calmed me down. Not angry, not sad, I know I still need time to heal, but it made me believe something beautiful did happen in this past year, but it's just not right, so we need to move on and go different paths in this life.

I hope I could be as calm as now when I wake up tomorrow morning.

You probably will have some bad emotional days, but that's okay because it seems like you've accepted the A is over and it's for the best.

Don't isloate yourself though, go out and get some air, get a walk in, spend time with good friends, share a laugh. Let them help you through this.

2themoon&back
I spent most of the night reading the copies of some of my instant message conversations with the xMM, to my surprise, I didn't cry.

3rd day on NC is hard and I haven't really been out of the house for almost three days, reading those conversations tonight actually calmed me down. Not angry, not sad, I know I still need time to heal, but it made me believe something beautiful did happen in this past year, but it's just not right, so we need to move on and go different paths in this life.

I hope I could be as calm as now when I wake up tomorrow morning.

if it makes you feel better ... you are already way ahead of me and i have been in NC for 3 months ... and i am still not ready to except that it is over ... i will not even let go of the pain because it is all i have left... so you stay strong and inspire the rest of us

and yes there will be good and awful days but they (neither one) last forever and eventually there will be more good than bad and the bad won’t be your worst that was day ONE of NC...

good luck and hugs to you!!!

• Author
You probably will have some bad emotional days, but that's okay because it seems like you've accepted the A is over and it's for the best.

Don't isloate yourself though, go out and get some air, get a walk in, spend time with good friends, share a laugh. Let them help you through this.

Thanks a lot. I know I need to get out of the house, but sometimes it's a little bit easier just by myself as I don't have to put up a happy face, I can just let the emotion out. One more day, need to be back to work anyway, can't hide anymore :(

Thanks a lot. I know I need to get out of the house, but sometimes it's a little bit easier just by myself as I don't have to put up a happy face, I can just let the emotion out. One more day, need to be back to work anyway, can't hide anymore :(

Work is good. It's a welcome distraction you'll need, once you get busy, before you know it an hour will go by and that's ONE hour you didn't think of him, the pain or anything.

It's human nature to isolate and not want to be around people, deal with them when feeling so down, but it's the wrong choice after 3 days. Gotta push yourself to atleast get out and do something, even if for half an hour, it'll make a big difference emotionally.

• Author
if it makes you feel better ... you are already way ahead of me and i have been in NC for 3 months ... and i am still not ready to except that it is over ... i will not even let go of the pain because it is all i have left... so you stay strong and inspire the rest of us

and yes there will be good and awful days but they (neither one) last forever and eventually there will be more good than bad and the bad won’t be your worst that was day ONE of NC...

good luck and hugs to you!!!

Sorry to hear you are still hurting so much, hugs to you!!!

I am not as strong as you think, but I do try to talk to myself a lot. Telling myself it wasn't a lie, just could not go on; telling myself I can't let myself be the one in so much pain while he goes on with his perfect life; telling myself if everything happens for a reason, it's just another test God gave me; telling myself if i don't help myself, nobody could. Sometimes it works, sometimes I doesn't.

And I do come here often these days, it helps A LOT! Love you all for sharing your stories and emotions.

• Author
Work is good. It's a welcome distraction you'll need, once you get busy, before you know it an hour will go by and that's ONE hour you didn't think of him, the pain or anything.

It's human nature to isolate and not want to be around people, deal with them when feeling so down, but it's the wrong choice after 3 days. Gotta push yourself to atleast get out and do something, even if for half an hour, it'll make a big difference emotionally.

I understand what you meant. Hopefully I will wake up feeling fine tomorrow and have the courage to walk out the house. Thanks and Hugs.