do fight with jealousy?

Do you ever feel jealousy (which I would presume so) over their relationship with their W. what I mean is do you find it hard to deal with their sexual relationship with their wife and how do you handle it? does the other man tell you they aren't being intimate with their W or anything else? do you find that the MM or MW lies to you about the nature of his relationship with his W?

I find this an interesting topic as I see it through many threads. As a MM I actually DIDNT feel any jealousy about her going home to her H - if anything I was more just annoyed that he got to sleep next to her every night. What's odd about this is that I did feel some jealousy when she was hanging out with other men, totally irrational but was the case.

When I was OW, I never felt jealous of the wives. To do so would have meant acknowledging them on an emotional level , and I needed that distance to do what I was doing.

OW gets jealous of me and my W - even if it's just that we went out for the evening and had a good time. W gets jealous of any time I spend with OW.

I know OW is married. I expect her to go out with him and have a good time. I expect they would have sex. Doesn't bother me. Funny thing is, OW is bothered by the fact that I don't get jealous.

I don't like jealousy. It just tears you up inside and destroys you. OW says it makes her feel like I care about her, want her.

Summer Breeze

I never got jealous. I didn't make the mistake of letting him be my life. I had loads of friends and a career and dated lots of different men. We live a little distance apart and our only time physically together was long weekends or 3 or 4 day trips. We didn't have a thing where he'd call and say I'm alone for 10 minutes can I come over. Our time together was planned out weeks in advance. We struggled more over him being jealous of me and what I was doing. When I had a date I wouldn't be available from the time the date started until around 10 the next morning. I did that every single time because I didn't want to wonder what he was thinking if I didn't text or email by midnight. He hated it but it took the pressure off me and let me enjoy the man I was with for the date. My mind was clear and if his wasn't that was something he had to deal with.

Being jealous of them being together no. He was leaving the confines of his marriage to find something and he found it with me. He wasn't leaving the marriage and I knew it but I also knew his heart wasn't in it. He never said those words but his actions and the conversations I had with his wife on our multiple ddays confirmed it.

KarmasTestDummy
I find this an interesting topic as I see it through many threads. As a MM I actually DIDNT feel any jealousy about her going home to her H - if anything I was more just annoyed that he got to sleep next to her every night. What's odd about this is that I did feel some jealousy when she was hanging out with other men, totally irrational but was the case.

I've always felt mm was explicitly honest with me. He has told me' about their sex life, but also said he has been on the couch and celibate since he discovered her affairs in march. He said they had no relations but I still found myself jealous over things like taking the kids to the zoo together or going to the county fair. Everything he does is for his kids but I also know he can't and won't exclude her from the family outings. He then admitted to me' that during the course of our 11 day nc that he did sleep with her once. He could have easily said no way...a d i wouldn't have been any wiser but he told me' the truth which leads me' to believe he truly has been honest about all the rest. It's weird though...the sex is t what makes me' jealous because I get that from him, it's the mere

Fact he goes home to her every night.