Update he contacted need your guidance

HurtinginTexas

It (the ex) contacted me via email no apology, no nothing

The subject line was FACEBOOK (so hes stalking my FB)

Ill paraphrase cuz Im so mad "he says nice picture, real fu**in nice why did it have to come to all of this with all my fights, doubts and accusations which were all about nothing (what a piece of sh*t he still doesnt know I was in his email and FB and saw everything he was doing under my nose to get back to the eXW) and thats the reason he wanted to get away. He would rather die than stand to live that way. Now he saw my FB and it brings it all back again (nobody asked him to look me up on FB as he never took an interest before in FB and me) and that he now has to live my himself and that I was right about all the baggage he brought in. And that he has to pay someone now to listen to him. (meaning therapist he has to go to bc the exW wants it and had to have it to return to work)

What a piece of ****e..Im not done healing..Im NOT responding..and not even an apology or anything.

I dont want him back..I really dont

fooled once
It (the ex) contacted me via email no apology, no nothing

The subject line was FACEBOOK (so hes stalking my FB)

Ill paraphrase cuz Im so mad "he says nice picture, real fu**in nice why did it have to come to all of this with all my fights, doubts and accusations which were all about nothing (what a piece of sh*t he still doesnt know I was in his email and FB and saw everything he was doing under my nose to get back to the eXW) and thats the reason he wanted to get away. He would rather die than stand to live that way. Now he saw my FB and it brings it all back again (nobody asked him to look me up on FB as he never took an interest before in FB and me) and that he now has to live my himself and that I was right about all the baggage he brought in. And that he has to pay someone now to listen to him. (meaning therapist he has to go to bc the exW wants it and had to have it to return to work)

What a piece of ****e..Im not done healing..Im NOT responding..and not even an apology or anything.

I dont want him back..I really dont

I am confused....

what did his facebook message say?

Nice pictures?

Why don't you block him, that will send him a message.

Are you still breaking into his email and facebook?

I know you aren't done healing....so continue on that path by blocking him.

fooled once

Thanks Lisa!

I am still confused...what did hurting's facebook say that got him all riled up, I wonder?

Hurting its great you dont want him back.

BLOCK him from all modes of communication.

Stop hacking into FB if you are still doing that. you need to keep up the good work in putting this behind you.

Take good care

• Author
HurtinginTexas

I didnt say anything about him or anything..Hes not even a friend on my FB. He is looking me up through his I guess.

NO I HAVENT BEEN IN HIS EMAIL OR FB for months.

He saw that I have a pic on my FB now. I havent heard a thing from him until rhis.Blaming me for why he ran out on me the dirty way he did. He must have looked me up and is claiming that it brought back all the feelings again blah,blah blah.

• Author
HurtinginTexas
I am confused....

what did his facebook message say?

Nice pictures?

Why don't you block him, that will send him a message.

Are you still breaking into his email and facebook?

I know you aren't done healing....so continue on that path by blocking him.

I dont have him on my FB nor am I on or interested in his.

Please be strong HIT.......don't reply back. Remember not replying will be your best revenge. Please don't undo the progress you've made.

Hugs......

• Author
HurtinginTexas
I was also a little confused and had to read it twice. The way I took it was:

"Nice pics, real ****ing nice, why did it have to come to all of this with all of your fights and accusations which were about nothing. That is why I had to get away . I would rather die than live that way. Now I see your FB and it brings it all back again. Now I am living by myself. You were right, I brought in a lot of baggage and I have to pay someone to listen to me."

I could be wrong though, but that is how I read it.

I hope you stay strong, Hurting, and do not respond. He did you so wrong, and if I am reading it correctly he is still blaming you for his insanity.

Yes he is blaming me..Not even an apology but luring me in with the BS or twisting it so I feel bad and apologize. he NEVER has ever apologized for all the effed up things hes put me through.

Please be strong HIT.......don't reply back. Remember not replying will be your best revenge. Please don't undo the progress you've made.

Hugs......

As others have said......block him, and he will know you blocked him because your pic will no longer be visible. Think about that as your revenge motive. :)

• Author
HurtinginTexas
As others have said......block him, and he will know you blocked him because your pic will no longer be visible. Think about that as your revenge motive. :)

BB07 how is your situation BTW??

I didnt say anything about him or anything..Hes not even a friend on my FB. He is looking me up through his I guess.

NO I HAVENT BEEN IN HIS EMAIL OR FB for months.

He saw that I have a pic on my FB now. I havent heard a thing from him until rhis.Blaming me for why he ran out on me the dirty way he did. He must have looked me up and is claiming that it brought back all the feelings again blah,blah blah.

He wanted a reaction. DO NOT GIVE IT TO HIM! :)

Block him. I have blocked my ex and told him I was shutting down all email addresses he had. I didn't, but because I've never replied he thinks I have. You really don't want to get dragged in to this again. Keep strong y'hear??!

Fieldsofgold
He wanted a reaction. DO NOT GIVE IT TO HIM! :)

Block him. I have blocked my ex and told him I was shutting down all email addresses he had. I didn't, but because I've never replied he thinks I have. You really don't want to get dragged in to this again. Keep strong y'hear??!

This is right on the money! I am soooo proud of you that you are angry and don't want him back --- that's great progress. Stand strong!

BB07 how is your situation BTW??

I'm no contact. It hurts like hell, but it's not as bad as it was. I burst into tears very easily, a black cloud wants to take me under sometimes and it's really hard to fight. It's excruciating pain at times, but as bad as it sounds I'm better than I was.

Hugs.....HIT, please stay strong. :)

What? What? What? I am mad for you! What a cheeky sob! You did soooo well not to respond (I would have found it hard not to, riling me up like that!)

Block him. You can report to FB that you don't know him and yet he keeps contacting you. Sheesh! Good riddance!

Btw. You must look great on your pic. Good for you - don't you take it down!

White Flower
I'm no contact. It hurts like hell, but it's not as bad as it was. I burst into tears very easily, a black cloud wants to take me under sometimes and it's really hard to fight. It's excruciating pain at times, but as bad as it sounds I'm better than I was.

Hugs.....HIT, please stay strong. :)

((((BB07))))

Stay strong yourself girl.

White Flower
What? What? What? I am mad for you! What a cheeky sob! You did soooo well not to respond (I would have found it hard not to, riling me up like that!)

Block him. You can report to FB that you don't know him and yet he keeps contacting you. Sheesh! Good riddance!

Btw. You must look great on your pic. Good for you - don't you take it down!

I second the motion!

Hang in there and keep us posted.