He told me he was falling in love with me and falling out of love with her

drummergirl1983

I have a very confusing situation going on in my life right now and i really need some insight on what to do.I've been dating this guy for 3mths and when we started dating he told me he and his irl were not together no more but they still had an apartment together.I see him more than she does cos he's always @ my house.He spents most of his time @ me house.In other words,he puts me first.He told me he was falling in love with me and falling out of love with her and he even told me i had his heart.she has put him thru a lot and i'm always the one whos's there for him.

He's always calls me over the weekend and then for weekend he didn't call and when he finally called i asked him y he didn't call and he told me he didn't know and y did i want him to call me.I felt really disappointed and since last weekend I just don't feel emotionally connected to him right now.I just have this gut feeling that he and his ex-girl is gonna get back together and i just can't stand that.We broke up for a month and for some reason we got back together.I don't know if I should let it go or keep hanging in there cos i love this guy and he told me he loves.And it's just so hard to let him go since i'm in love with him.

Looks like you are playing with fire. im not sure why you would date a guy who still lives with his ex. and sometimes i have learned, dont ever think you are getting more respect when there is another girl in the picutre. most of the time its the other girl that has his heart and what not, and you really dont. just be careful.....this is just bad over all

He can tell you till he is blue in the face he loves you, he wants you, etc. But the truth of the matter is, the other lady is still in the picture.

Once he dumps her, then you have something to think about. Otherwise bad bad news. I wouldnt stick around no matter how much I loved him.

I'm Afraid him and his Girlfriend are going to get back togeather

Hello! they are togeather,they live togeather do you honestly thin they're not sleeping togeather, he's probably giving her an excuse when he sees you! Don't buy is B/S