Crazy thing you did when dealing with MM

Hey everyone...

I was just thinking, what are some of the craziest things you have done in regards to deal with MM/exMM. It could have been crazy, foolish, embarrassing, or something that made you laugh at the end...

I think about how I would do the childish calling and calling or texting. Embarrassing thinking back on it...

It could just be something silly you did.

ladydesigner

Well since this is an anonymous forum. The craziest thing I ever did for my XOM (I hope XOM are included in this thread as well since I am an XMOW) was give him a pair of my lacy undies:o. He asked me for a pair, I gave him one, god knows if he still has them or what he does with them, but that is my craziest most embarrassing thing I did for him. I still cannot believe I gave him that, it so reminds me of the scene out of Sixteen Candles where the geek asks her for her underwear...oh well.

Is there anything crazier than waiting for a man to decide if he will end his marriage, spend every weekend alone, go to bed in his t-shirt, that gets recycled weekly so it smells like him(Okay, fine! Thats the craziest!):p

delirious

I have medals in this one, pretending to be a man using voice technology when calling him at home was the only way to get in touch. I could get put away for that one. Turning up at his work, pretending to be a customer. All the stress of which makes your head explode but were utterly and comleting compelling. The nature of the relationship makes it almost obsessive sometimes. Lots of times I have just HAD to see him and done some stupid risky things to do so. Not boiled any rabbits yet though :rolleyes::love:

secretlady76

Er, joining a forum so I could talk intimately to strangers (who potentially could be nutters or weirdos) from all over the globe about an imaginary relationship that no longer exists whilst the imaginary person I am writing about gets on with his life.....I think that is pretty crazy....:D

jennie-jennie

Slightly off topic, but to me it is the MM who does the crazy thing: letting someone come so intimately close to them and still not be prepared to leave their marriage. :eek:

• Author

I don't think I could pull of calling the house (That would terrify me..) BUT now that I think about it when I was visting him during the summer I left in his bag a tee shirt and a pair of VS undies... (Not on purpose) And he sent me a picture of them... T shirt on his pillow and the undies on the bottom and told me I left them but he would hold onto them... He would NEVER give the panties back... He told me he liked them... Okay =)

But its true.. The obsessive behavior we do then joining LS to discuss it.. I use to sleep in his shirt all the time.. Or snuggle with the pillow that smelled like him... I finally got rid of all his stuff and the shirts that smelled like him... Just hurt to much

• Author
Slightly off topic, but to me it is the MM who does the crazy thing: letting someone come so intimately close to them and still not be prepared to leave their marriage. :eek:

SO TRUE!

I remember when I first meet my MM he was unhappy in his M (never said a bad thing about W) but tried to tell me it was just sex with us. I was stupid... HE then started pushing for me (but clearly was not prepared to leave HIS marriage) He would get jealous if I talked to other men or went out. Wait for me wait for me... I love you.. You have changed me... Finally his marriage is in the process of getting a D (the W pushed for it) and he wants nothing to do with me. Telling me he does not love me or care abotu me, he is a man and I am a woman (he had a good time with me) Hurtful but thats what I get...

The most embarassing thing I ever did was having the affair in the first place. And staying so long. Now that's embarassing.:o

I hope that the responses can also include Crazy thing you did when dealing with MW.

Driving by her house in the middle of the night during a torrential rainstorm.

Blind copying her on emails I sent to her coworker. (Coworker and I have a seperate connection and the email was completely legit.)

Going to the place we unintentionally met when I was with my W and kids, hoping she'll be there again.

Letting my obsession with her interfere with my job.

Spending hours on LS.

Oh, and as was just pointed out to me in another thread, doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result.

Er, joining a forum so I could talk intimately to strangers (who potentially could be nutters or weirdos) from all over the globe about an imaginary relationship that no longer exists whilst the imaginary person I am writing about gets on with his life.....I think that is pretty crazy....:D

LOL, yep...that's as crazy as it gets for me too!!

whichwayisup

No, that's called an affair. Most MM have no intention of leaving their marriage, they are just selfish and want someone on the side to meet all their needs. What's crazy is the OW who continue to wait years and continue to believe and have hope that a MM will leave, even though their actions prove otherwise.

• Author
The most embarassing thing I ever did was having the affair in the first place. And staying so long. Now that's embarassing.:o

100% true. A must be the most embarrassing for me.

• Author
I hope that the responses can also include Crazy thing you did when dealing with MW.

Driving by her house in the middle of the night during a torrential rainstorm.

Blind copying her on emails I sent to her coworker. (Coworker and I have a seperate connection and the email was completely legit.)

Going to the place we unintentionally met when I was with my W and kids, hoping she'll be there again.

Letting my obsession with her interfere with my job.

Spending hours on LS.

Oh, and as was just pointed out to me in another thread, doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result.

That was my MM in the beginning. He was beyond obsessed with me... Would show up at my house... I swore I caught him driving by... Would call 15 times in a row... (minutes apart) Just obsessive out of control behavior. Then when things turned out badly in his personal life he blamed me. Things cool off and I suddenly was attached... I learned with exMM insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result. When in the end things were never going to change and I just need to get off of that specific unhealthy path. Buts its so beyond difficult. And even though he tells me up and down how much he cannot stand me (his life is ****-- getting a divorce now.) and he does not want to be with me or anyone, he still shows up! Perhaps misery enjoys company? (Not saying thats you!) But I learned in this fantasy of an A that you can easily pick up obsessive and unhealthy traits and patterns. Things I did and expected with exMM I truly have never done in any other relationship.